Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 4, 2024 at 1:17 AM Post #17,146 of 18,142
Congratulations. Already have an opinion about the sound? How is the bone conduction driver implemented, ba or dd?
I think there is no Sonion BC in it. It is probably the same dd conduction motor used in Dark Matter model. Not essentially a Bone Conduction though. But, it is hard to verify unless someone opens the Nale which is not easy as this is no screw tight model. shells are probably glued in..

Feb 4, 2024 at 1:42 AM Post #17,147 of 18,142
I think there is no Sonion BC in it. It is probably the same dd conduction motor used in Dark Matter model. Not essentially a Bone Conduction though. But, it is hard to verify unless someone opens the Nale which is not easy as this is no screw tight model. shells are probably glued in..
Perhaps it can be seen through a hole in the housing.

Feb 4, 2024 at 2:04 AM Post #17,149 of 18,142
Recently, I got the Hiby Digital M300. I got it as my first DAP, ever, I wanted to listen to my Volür with a DAP. After a few days, I've returned it and got a full refund: it up-samples everything to 192kHz. The sound was OK.
I bought this Hiby Digital M300 as a digital source for the ibasso DC Elite.
I don't think the M300 is a good player if you listen to music directly from it.

Feb 4, 2024 at 2:41 AM Post #17,151 of 18,142
How does it compare with DM sound wise and fit. DM had not a great fit for many as far as I recall.
I would say its a baby dm altho last time i compared them i preferred the nale over dm oddly enough

They r exactly same size and shape moreless but somehow the nale fits like a glove

I defo prefer the fit of the nale over the dm and avalon using same widebore tips

Feb 4, 2024 at 2:45 AM Post #17,152 of 18,142
I bought this Hiby Digital M300 as a digital source for the ibasso DC Elite.
I don't think the M300 is a good player if you listen to music directly from it.

Yes, you are 100% correct. It is not. That's why I've already returned it and got a full refund.
I am sure that Hiby has other remarkable DAPs. Hiby created this for Generation Z, as they say.

Feb 4, 2024 at 3:05 AM Post #17,153 of 18,142
I would say its a baby dm altho last time i compared them i preferred the nale over dm oddly enough

They r exactly same size and shape moreless but somehow the nale fits like a glove

I defo prefer the fit of the nale over the dm and avalon using same widebore tips
Indeed, coming to thing it NaLe is a DM reiteration driver-wise.
I remember DM being more mid-bass oriented with relatively forward midrange.
Not very wide stage.
Please report if the signature is similar here

Feb 4, 2024 at 3:19 AM Post #17,154 of 18,142
Indeed, coming to thing it NaLe is a DM reiteration driver-wise.
I remember DM being more mid-bass oriented with relatively forward midrange.
Not very wide stage.
Please report if the signature is similar here
I would say it is more in line with ELAN driver-wise not DM. Infact if you read ELAN in reverse order it is NaLe. Not sure how the tunning of NaLe is different than Elan though.

1707034753894.png

Feb 4, 2024 at 8:05 AM Post #17,156 of 18,142
Hi everyone, I don't know whether to be satisfied or not..
I opened a dispute through PayPal and shortly after Imr started sending the Enigmas to everyone, unfortunately I never received a response from Bob for my order, it would have been enough just to reply to PayPal which were in the preparation phase but nothing... obviously it wouldn't have changed much because until I physically received them I couldn't close the dispute otherwise it couldn't be resumed and I no longer trusted it.. within 10 days everything was over and the entire amount was returned to me..
Well, I'm a bit sorry, I'll see in the future whether to get them through eBay or something else, in the meantime with the new availability of liquids I'll add substance and launch myself on my first totl between Eeraven, Rn6, Anni23... or save a little and go towards Oriolus Monachaa..

Feb 4, 2024 at 10:18 AM Post #17,157 of 18,142
Yes, but it is on DM where instead of a BC they implemented a 6mm DD conduction driver like Na-Le.
I guess there was no BC in elan, it was the dd conduction motor. NaLe was supposed to be different than Elan specifically due to presence of Sonion BC which is no more the case. Infact, there is no easy way to verify if NaLe has the additional 6mm conduction motor though. And NaLe was supposed to be worn-up and down both.
1707059896173.png

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2024 at 10:28 AM Post #17,158 of 18,142
Hi everyone, I don't know whether to be satisfied or not..
I opened a dispute through PayPal and shortly after Imr started sending the Enigmas to everyone, unfortunately I never received a response from Bob for my order, it would have been enough just to reply to PayPal which were in the preparation phase but nothing... obviously it wouldn't have changed much because until I physically received them I couldn't close the dispute otherwise it couldn't be resumed and I no longer trusted it.. within 10 days everything was over and the entire amount was returned to me..
Well, I'm a bit sorry, I'll see in the future whether to get them through eBay or something else, in the meantime with the new availability of liquids I'll add substance and launch myself on my first totl between Eeraven, Rn6, Anni23... or save a little and go towards Oriolus Monachaa..
Good luck . Find a good one.
All of these would be awesome !
I have never got the opportunity to hear any of these. Hope I do some day soon.

Feb 4, 2024 at 12:58 PM Post #17,160 of 18,142
I guess there was no BC in elan, it was the dd conduction motor. NaLe was supposed to be different than Elan specifically due to presence of Sonion BC which is no more the case. Infact, there is no easy way to verify if NaLe has the additional 6mm conduction motor though. And NaLe was supposed to be worn-up and down both.
The original Elan had 1DD + duel Sonion Bc the Elan + 1DD+duel Sonion BC+BA
They've been opened and checked.
The DM had 6mm DD for conduction the NaLe hasn't been opened yet so everything about that is conjecture

Users who are viewing this thread

Back