[Impression] FiiO X3 – High Fi, Low Price.
Jun 29, 2013 at 5:37 AM Post #227 of 636
I got my x3 for approx. 210usd. Is there a DAP that costs less than this and sounds as good? I genuinely want to know.

There probably isn't. IHiFi812 is more expensive, looks rather durable. Otherwise its pay a premium for Colorfly C4 etc. Cowons will have a hard time against a player that flattens a 3000mah battery in 10 hours.

Jul 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM Post #229 of 636
I think I bought the fakest fiio X3 on ebay. But for $80 is not that bad... I guess 
rolleyes.gif

Jul 3, 2013 at 12:21 AM Post #230 of 636
I think I bought the fakest fiio X3 on ebay. But for $80 is not that bad... I guess 
rolleyes.gif

Either it's the fakest x3 or you have the most valuable $80 dollars.... :D

Jul 3, 2013 at 12:57 AM Post #231 of 636
Quote:
rolleyes.gif

You mean the one with low prices and very high shipping prices? Pretty sure that's a common scam, you'll never receive the goods and ebay will ban the seller sooner or later so keep an eye on it and immediately apply for refund when it happen.

I know, I've been a victim from similar listing.

Jul 3, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #232 of 636
Quote:
rolleyes.gif

You will never see an X3 - you will be without your money until the weeks it should take for an item to come from China - then have to open a case - then wait some more.

EDIT - There is a Colorfly C4 for about the same hundred - won't show up either. 

There is a seller who has made about $13,000 in the last three days - if a deal is too good to be true.... um....

Jul 3, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #234 of 636
Quote:
Is ebay the only place you can currently buy an X3 in the US?

James from Fiio said they will be sending about 300 to vendors in the US in July (after the 15th) with many more to follow in August.  Keep a watch on Amazon and other sites that sell Fiio audio.  If you want one earlier, then ebay it is...just be aware that some scammers are putting up false offers.

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends 

Jul 3, 2013 at 1:53 AM Post #240 of 636
Quote:
For what its worth, interested buyers in Hong Kong are put on waiting list of local reputable shops, so it probably means X3 is not really circulating yet.

Thanks for the feedback - the X3 looks like a well-rounded package to me, well worth consideration. That said I'm generally happier not buying the 1st batch of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back