ikko OH10
Oct 21, 2021 at 5:16 PM Post #242 of 426
Last edited:
Apr 26, 2022 at 11:36 PM Post #244 of 426
I love the combo of the Sony DAP , IFi Hip Dac , Hakugei Big Rice cable and the Obsidian with my L KZ 07 wide bore tips rock this IEM

Apr 26, 2022 at 11:50 PM Post #246 of 426
OH10 still holds it own even though it's much older now. I still use it in review rotation to this day.
What else have you used that has a similar sound signature?

Apr 27, 2022 at 9:33 AM Post #248 of 426
OH10's are just an awesome iem for the $$$, are they top shelf in everything no but push well above their price point 24/7. They are my current TWS rig which actually shares earphone duties with the (TK Lucifer's on TRN BT3s Pro from usually my phone running errands)! I know, I know way too heavy for some :rolling_eyes: I'm always supported well over ear.

Obsidians.jpg

Devilish Details.jpg

Apr 27, 2022 at 9:54 AM Post #249 of 426
OH10's are just an awesome iem for the $$$, are they top shelf in everything no but push well above their price point 24/7. They are my current TWS rig which actually shares earphone duties with the (TK Lucifer's on TRN BT3s Pro from usually my phone running errands)! I know, I know way too heavy for some :rolling_eyes: I'm always supported well over ear.

Obsidians.jpg
Devilish Details.jpg
Lol gotta love the name Lucifer sweet colour as well I am happy for you and a bit jealous!

Apr 27, 2022 at 10:12 AM Post #250 of 426
Lol gotta love the name Lucifer sweet colour as well I am happy for you and a bit jealous!
Never be jelli of anyone's stuff because its all just stuff! The color grew on me as I really was wanting a deeper blue pair but they sound good (for just stuff) :rolling_eyes:

I still find baby bro to be a really fine pair of iem's :wink:

Ikko OH1.JPG

May 1, 2022 at 3:46 PM Post #251 of 426
Will have me a pair soon, they'll perhaps arrive this entering week. I've read they're good even for classical or acoustic and jazz and such, but I want them for the job, where I listen to a ton of electro. Any suggestions on pairings, cable selection or tips? at the office I use either the cayin ru6 (r2r dongle) or the e1da 9038s, the first makes you appreciate what the second gives even more, love them both tho.

May 1, 2022 at 4:48 PM Post #252 of 426
Will have me a pair soon, they'll perhaps arrive this entering week. I've read they're good even for classical or acoustic and jazz and such, but I want them for the job, where I listen to a ton of electro. Any suggestions on pairings, cable selection or tips? at the office I use either the cayin ru6 (r2r dongle) or the e1da 9038s, the first makes you appreciate what the second gives even more, love them both tho.
For me the Q5K on the road for home the Hip Dac , So far I prefer the moondrop tips and best cable pairing so far is the Big Rice from Hakugei the E1DA is also wicked for amazing detailed session all the above I use the balanced out and high gain.

May 4, 2022 at 11:18 PM Post #253 of 426
Didn't even know this thread existed!! I've had the OH10 for almost a year, and have tried several more expensive IEMs (see my sig line under Previously starting with FH5), all very nice, but just couldn't compete with the OH10 because they sound so good. I prefer a mild V-shape sound so they are just right for me.

Last edited:
May 5, 2022 at 5:17 PM Post #255 of 426
With the ZEN DAC Signature V2 and ZEN CAN Signature HFM. I like what I am hearing with this combo. Ikko Audio OH10 at 106db/18ohm gives more volume play on the Zen Can than with the Andromeda (2019, 112.8 dB / 12.8ohm ).

Ikko_OH10_Zen_DAC_Can_Signature_Hfm.jpg
How big a difference does the Zen DAC make to the OH10? I use Poweramp on my Samsung Galaxy S20, and it drives the OH10 really well to me. I used to have a small amp but sold it awhile back due to not using full size phones as much anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back