IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Aug 3, 2010 at 5:42 PM Post #2,148 of 2,837
I guess you must have looked at the difference when you got them. I just tried one and tested to see if it was the correct side or not. Of course I no longer use the Fisher cable as it's my spare cable. It would be better if they had a L/R or at least a blue and red dot.

If my ES cable ever dies on me I'll have a way to tell the difference now :)

Aug 4, 2010 at 7:17 PM Post #2,152 of 2,837
Has anyone remolded higher end customs such as the JH13's by fisher before?  if so.... how did it end up...sonically that is

Aug 4, 2010 at 7:58 PM Post #2,153 of 2,837
^
Interested to know as well.
I don't know much when it comes to custom molded IEMs, so this might seem like a stupid question, but what about earwax? I have dry-type, and this constantly is a worry for me.

Aug 5, 2010 at 9:56 PM Post #2,155 of 2,837
hmmm.... um3x's are being reshelled..... debating if i should try to reshell DBA-02's, reshelling JH13's or just take the plunge and buy jh16's

Aug 9, 2010 at 12:00 PM Post #2,159 of 2,837
So I'm sending them back for a refit today finally. I was waiting for one of my earphones to come back to me before sending them back. I was told around 7 days for a refit and here's hoping only one is needed. I guess this is one of the reasons why I chose them since in case they are pretty close compared to China.

I didn't remold TF10 but I use the ES cable for my remolds. I have the Fisher cable as well and it isn't as good as the ES cable. The Fisher cable is my backup in case anything happens to the ES cable but I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back