IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Feb 20, 2010 at 4:36 AM Post #1,756 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That was BEFORE i got my TWag cable.
happy_face1.gif

I don't know what cable you have. Just talking about the pic.

Feb 20, 2010 at 4:47 AM Post #1,758 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by B[van] /img/forum/go_quote.gif
jh13 + twag (not pictured) + titanium faceplate. owmaigosh

okay i've edited my post.

Feb 20, 2010 at 6:27 AM Post #1,759 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL, did you mean this?

4219020820_a37a1bf36d.jpg

They're mine and I had it done 3 months ago.
smile_phones.gif

i've been a long time fan (i still keep VHS from back in the 90s next to my remastered platinum edition DVDs) and i actually came to the same idea on my own. seeing yours tho affirmed my choice... except I don't remember being too thrilled about your color combination
wink.gif

i'm planning mine to have a solid black faceplate with transparent red/purple, based on another person's customs i saw on head-fi... so like the top two on this page, except with the NGE artwork instead ^^

Feb 20, 2010 at 7:24 AM Post #1,760 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by mnagali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i've been a long time fan (i still keep VHS from back in the 90s next to my remastered platinum edition DVDs) and i actually came to the same idea on my own. seeing yours tho affirmed my choice... except I don't remember being too thrilled about your color combination
wink.gif

i'm planning mine to have a solid black faceplate with transparent red/purple, based on another person's customs i saw on head-fi... so like the top two on this page, except with the NGE artwork instead ^^

lol,good for you!let's see how well your idea will translate out then with fisher.
regular_smile .gif

Feb 20, 2010 at 7:57 AM Post #1,761 of 2,837
despite some troubles some people have had, i'm being optimistic and trusting that they'll do a great job. i'm looking forward to giving their company a lot of praise and showing off their work on my custom IEMs to everyone i know
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 20, 2010 at 12:00 PM Post #1,762 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by mnagali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
despite some troubles some people have had, i'm being optimistic and trusting that they'll do a great job. i'm looking forward to giving their company a lot of praise and showing off their work on my custom IEMs to everyone i know
smily_headphones1.gif

Good luck! Be sure to post it when yours are done.
smile.gif

Feb 22, 2010 at 6:51 AM Post #1,765 of 2,837
Are there any cables out there that have a cover for the the connectors? Like a rubber connector boot?

Feb 22, 2010 at 8:05 AM Post #1,766 of 2,837
Anyone check with Fisher if they can transplant a mic+control module, from say the TripleFi 10vi cable, to one of their cables? It would be awesome to get a custom made cable with the benefit of the mic and playback controls for iPod/iPhone/any phone users.

Feb 22, 2010 at 8:09 AM Post #1,767 of 2,837
I think you can just send them your own cable. I plan on using either UE or Westone's cable.

Feb 22, 2010 at 9:12 AM Post #1,768 of 2,837
@NumLock the point tho is that not everyone thinks the stock 10vi cables are the best, and some would prefer the UE11/WestoneES/other custom cables but with mic/control function too
smily_headphones1.gif

until someone does make such a cable (put me up on the pre-order list!)... the only temporary option I see to get this function back is to get a mic adapter for the iphone along the likes of this one, or this other one (so no added cable length)

//edit:
QUESTION: if I have an iphone>LOD>amp>IEM setup, can I connect one of those mic adapters to the iphone purely to use as a mic/ipod control?... so it'll be like this: mic input thru regular headphone jack, sound via LOD
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back