IEM-HATERS, YOUR DAY HAS COME!!
Jan 8, 2007 at 12:42 AM Post #31 of 67
If there is an Internet Forum textbook out there, this poster is the troll described in it.

We bow before your high-mindedness, O Great Troll. Now please depart, son.
rolleyes.gif

Jan 8, 2007 at 1:11 AM Post #35 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This guy obviously wants people to not like the V-Moda Vibes, so lets give it a rest.

No... He said in his first post that the sound of the V-Moda's is great...

Jan 8, 2007 at 1:18 AM Post #36 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No... He said in his first post that the sound of the V-Moda's is great...

When will you learn not to take a troll's words seriously?
tongue.gif

Jan 8, 2007 at 1:49 AM Post #39 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by dpippel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What kills me is the number of you who have risen to the bait and are flailing around on deck with hooks in your mouths.
biggrin.gif

But the bait tasted so gooooood.

Jan 8, 2007 at 1:51 AM Post #40 of 67
it's actually pretty easy to troll a forum like this, because there's so many people that are actually clueless and not trolling. but its pretty obvious he's trolling, and this thread should probably get a lock!

Jan 8, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #41 of 67
Let's not hate upon our fellow lovers of audio and audio equipment. We are all here for one main reason - Music. Let us remember that Music is what drives us to seek something which makes recordings sound "perfect" or "amazing," and that everyone's outer and inner ear workings are designed every so slightly differently, whether we want it that way or not. Whatever sounds best to you, is indeed what is best for you
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 8, 2007 at 2:14 AM Post #42 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundGoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Let's not hate upon our fellow lovers of audio and audio equipment. We are all here for one main reason - Music. Let us remember that Music is what drives us to seek something which makes recordings sound "perfect" or "amazing," and that everyone's outer and inner ear workings are designed every so slightly differently, whether we want it that way or not. Whatever sounds best to you, is indeed what is best for you
smily_headphones1.gif

Exactly.

Now away with the trollers... there have been several lately, you just have to ignore them. The admins will ban them eventually, so why even waste your good effort trying to reason with such people?

Jan 8, 2007 at 3:52 AM Post #44 of 67
"IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER...
IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER...
IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER...
IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER..."
-Meatballs

Jan 8, 2007 at 5:24 AM Post #45 of 67
This is insteresting.

Ever since I plugged my ER-4S in my ears I have no desire to listen to open backed cans anymore, so my E888LP is collecting dusts now. And why? because with proper sealing my ER-4S sounded just right depite the fact that it is no airy at all. I have used MS-1 before and I know what airyness means. But I did not find wearing IEM deprive me from that "feel". So for me an open backed IEM/Canalphone beats the intended purpose which is secluded listening - and secluded listening does not necessarily means 2D at all. It's very 3D and involving with my ER-4S.
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back