iBasso IT04 IEM, 4 Drivers. Enjoy the Music! Release: July 2, 2018
Apr 13, 2018 at 11:15 AM Post #211 of 1,733
Question. Do they all say "In Tune" on them? Is that what Ibasso has decided to put on the outside shell of the IT04? Weird.
Yes they say InTune. That is what the IT stands for. We tried our logo and for the shape of the case it did not look good. You can try to imagine it but when done, it looked different. People who see the InTune in person have reported back to us that they like how it looks.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Apr 13, 2018 at 11:17 AM Post #212 of 1,733
2383683_m
This is what should be on the shells.

But at this point will be glad to have em in my ears. Look forward to them. I would imagine the wood version being more musical possible with even better timbre. Don't mind me some wood.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 11:19 AM Post #213 of 1,733
Did you ask for pestle and mortar?
Too much work.

I'LL PASS!

This is why iBasso show such dedication :wink:
Like a diligent masseur, who leaves no stern untoned in their pursuit of excellence :p

Apr 13, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #214 of 1,733
To clear up the information on the IT04w. We will be producing it but I don't have a release date at this time. It will be more expensive than the IT04 and the sound signature is a little different.
Thanks for clearing this up!

Will it tend to sound warmer than the original?

Apr 14, 2018 at 12:08 AM Post #216 of 1,733
I'm checking iBasso website almost every day as we are in mid-April. Any updates on the actual ETA?
Production is slow and demand is high. We are trying to have these available as soon as possible but I do not have any date at this time.

Apr 14, 2018 at 12:51 AM Post #217 of 1,733
Production is slow and demand is high. We are trying to have these available as soon as possible but I do not have any date at this time.
Bummer. I just want to be able to pre order for somewhere in the US so I can just wait and stop having to check. Any idea if preorder will be an option in the US market?

Apr 15, 2018 at 8:18 AM Post #218 of 1,733
Hi Paul,

Keep up the good work. Really looking forward to the IT 04, hope to have it when it meets your very good quality standards & available.

Hope you have a great day !

Apr 15, 2018 at 11:53 AM Post #220 of 1,733
What gets me is the hang up about the freaking "In Tune" on the shells. What's the big deal for gods sake? They can say AZZHOLE for all I care. It's about the sound.

Apr 15, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #221 of 1,733
What gets me is the hang up about the freaking "In Tune" on the shells. What's the big deal for gods sake? They can say AZZHOLE for all I care. It's about the sound.
I am not sure since this is your first language and not mine but I think you misspelled a word.And that word was too long to fit on the shell.It curved around funny into a circle.

We tried the iBasso logo. The shape of the logo and the shell didn't look good together. I think in person the way we have it now is more appealing than maybe in images. This has been told to me a number of times in person and by emails. I do think people will enjoy the sound. The IT04 and accessories are all premium and hopefully musically many people will be happy and enjoy the music.

Last edited:

Apr 15, 2018 at 12:14 PM Post #222 of 1,733
I am not sure since this is your first language and not mine but I think you misspelled a word.And that word was too long to fit on the shell.It curved around funny into a circle.

We tried the iBasso logo. The shape of the logo and the shell didn't look good together. I think in person the way we have it now is more appealing than maybe in images. This has been told to me a number of times in person and by emails. I do think people will enjoy the sound. The IT04 and accessories are all premium and hopefully musically many people will be happy and enjoy the music.

LOL priceless! :)

I am sure people are going to love how these sound. I know @jamato8 and I love them.

Apr 15, 2018 at 12:23 PM Post #224 of 1,733
I am sure people are going to love how these sound. I know @jamato8 and I love them.

I'm sure I'm going to as well. AMP4S should arrive tomorrow, along with the CA01, so I'm getting there. But I really would like to add the IT04 to the mix. :ksc75smile:

Apr 15, 2018 at 12:26 PM Post #225 of 1,733

I don't mind it, but the phrase does sound a bit odd. It makes me think, "in tune with what?", despite the obvious answer being in tune with the music. Maybe it's a language thing.

Unless it's just a appearance thing...

Either way I'm excited to hear these. Just waiting for a US pre-order date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back