iBasso IT04 IEM, 4 Drivers. Enjoy the Music! Release: July 2, 2018
Apr 20, 2018 at 5:34 PM Post #244 of 1,733
Ya lets stop all manufacturing processes so Ibasso can change the logo on the shells.

It is not a big deal folks. At lest it is not this. Lol I own these and they sound awesome. Glad I bought them. My point is there is a lot worse.

41EkT0kbcuL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Apr 20, 2018 at 6:02 PM Post #245 of 1,733
I really really don't mind the InTune logo, it actually looks kinda cool for what I tend to like.

Little iBasso logo would had worked as well, but this intune logo looks both playful and attractive, without looking too audiophile. I think it is chic and works well with most fashion types, both those of us wearing a suit for business, and those of us being more casual during the day.

The only real question I have is how they'll sound and how they'll feel. I learned that looks are way less important than sound for something you keep in your ears, or on your ears. I take LCD-MX4 on a walk sometimes, and it is not small by any means, can be rather intimidating and does attract some attention, but at the end of the day, I want to listen to the music inside of them, and the way they make me feel is of outmost importance. Same for IT-04, think that most of your friends would probably find them quite sexy in reality.

Apr 20, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #246 of 1,733
Ya lets stop all manufacturing processes so Ibasso can change the logo on the shells.

It is not a big deal folks. At lest it is not this. Lol I own these and they sound awesome. Glad I bought them. My point is there is a lot worse.

41EkT0kbcuL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

For real.

Apr 20, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #247 of 1,733
I really really don't mind the InTune logo, it actually looks kinda cool for what I tend to like.

Little iBasso logo would had worked as well, but this intune logo looks both playful and attractive, without looking too audiophile. I think it is chic and works well with most fashion types, both those of us wearing a suit for business, and those of us being more casual during the day.

The only real question I have is how they'll sound and how they'll feel. I learned that looks are way less important than sound for something you keep in your ears, or on your ears. I take LCD-MX4 on a walk sometimes, and it is not small by any means, can be rather intimidating and does attract some attention, but at the end of the day, I want to listen to the music inside of them, and the way they make me feel is of outmost importance. Same for IT-04, think that most of your friends would probably find them quite sexy in reality.
Not trying to be an ass, but I am completely turned off by that In Tune logo. Advertising and marketing in the USA has gotten the best of me over the years, and fonts trigger memories or associations (the advertisers know what they are doing). Unfortunately the font style triggers 80's aerobics. They would look just as at home on a videocassette that said "Jazzersize" or Olivia Newton Johns's "Let's Get Physical" video. The fonts just don't portray "audiophile" or "technical superiority" or "forward thinking" design that well. I would change it for future versions.awesome-80s-movie-posters-62.jpg It looks a lot like this.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2018 at 6:54 PM Post #249 of 1,733
Not trying to be an ass, but I am completely turned off by that In Tune logo. Advertising and marketing in the USA has gotten the best of me over the years, and fonts trigger memories or associations (the advertisers know what they are doing). Unfortunately the font style triggers 80's aerobics. They would look just as at home on a videocassette that said "Jazzersize" or Olivia Newton Johns's "Let's Get Physical" video. The fonts just don't portray "audiophile" or "technical superiority" or "forward thinking" design that well. I would change it for future versions. It looks a lot like this.

Welp, I don't have anything else with quite that vibe, and honestly, I don't mind it.

For me, it rreminds me a lot of a good guitar cabinet, especially of Fender ones, and such.

Equipment doesn't eed to always look like uber technical stuff, like say, Etymotic IEMs really look technical with triple flanges and the fonts used, where ClearTune VS Series looks somewhat similar to the In-Tune idea, a little retro / vintage with a touch of color

fender-guitar-wallpapers-for-android-For-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg

Apr 20, 2018 at 7:35 PM Post #250 of 1,733
Welp, I don't have anything else with quite that vibe, and honestly, I don't mind it.

For me, it rreminds me a lot of a good guitar cabinet, especially of Fender ones, and such.

Equipment doesn't eed to always look like uber technical stuff, like say, Etymotic IEMs really look technical with triple flanges and the fonts used, where ClearTune VS Series looks somewhat similar to the In-Tune idea, a little retro / vintage with a touch of color

fender-guitar-wallpapers-for-android-For-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg
Not quite as iconic as Fender, I'm afraid. haha Maybe the problem I have with it is not exactly the fonts, but that it seems like a "slogan" or "catchphrase" with the In Tune thing. Like, maybe if it just said "Ibasso" in those fonts, it would be more palatable to me. But then, why not just use their official logo fonts. Oh well, I'm sure there will be tons who love it. One last parting shot to the 80's...
tumblr_m0veliZMWa1qcga5ro1_500-1.jpg

Apr 21, 2018 at 2:34 AM Post #252 of 1,733
Not quite as iconic as Fender, I'm afraid. haha Maybe the problem I have with it is not exactly the fonts, but that it seems like a "slogan" or "catchphrase" with the In Tune thing. Like, maybe if it just said "Ibasso" in those fonts, it would be more palatable to me. But then, why not just use their official logo fonts. Oh well, I'm sure there will be tons who love it. One last parting shot to the 80's...

Coincidentally, I just created a playlist of 80's Hair Rock on my DX200 :D
Am listening to Poison right now; it's just fantastic!
Can't stop grinning :)
Bring on the 80's retro I say! :p

Apr 21, 2018 at 8:10 AM Post #254 of 1,733
They could literally have "micropeen .002" stamped on them and I wouldn't care. I also own the blue Lola and have a pair of audeze isine20 on the way as well as kz zsr, so even if the intune letting is really terrible, these won't come close to being the ugliest I own.

I don't see it as a big deal even if it sucks. It's something I'll get over. Always amazes me how different we all are about stuff like this....

Apr 21, 2018 at 10:29 AM Post #255 of 1,733
To each his or her own for sure. I don't have any issue with the aesthetics from what I've seen. And rumor has it they look even better in person. I'd just really like to see them here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back