iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Dec 23, 2017 at 7:04 AM Post #556 of 3,079
@Paul - iBasso,
just wanted to say that I am thoroughly enjoying the IT01. I got to use while out and about but find myself using it more than I thought I would. I am really blown away by its signature at this price point. Bravo. Can't wait to see what the IT04 will bring. Cheers to you and the team.
I am also eagerly waiting for IT04 ,

Dec 23, 2017 at 12:57 PM Post #558 of 3,079
there is no such thing like too much low bass, the low bass is like chocolate, it's never enough

I agree :D

Dsnuts did say that I would have these as my new profile pic and he was right :D

I love these so far, they were the exact upgrade over the ATH E40 I was looking for, with increased bass quantity and an even wider soundstage. The resolution is a step above too. I think these are an upgrade in almost every area tbh which is astonishing considering I paid around the same price for them as I did the E40's.

Dec 23, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #559 of 3,079

Dsnuts did say that I would have these as my new profile pic and he was right :D

I love these so far, they were the exact upgrade over the ATH E40 I was looking for, with increased bass quantity and an even wider soundstage. The resolution is a step above too. I think these are an upgrade in almost every area tbh which is astonishing considering I paid around the same price for them as I did the E40's.

8lhd4.jpg

Dec 23, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #560 of 3,079
Arghrumble....
Will not be getting my IT01s for Xmas as it took 3 days to get from Shengzhen to Hong Kong. Not so express, this TNT "express". :triportsad:

Dec 23, 2017 at 2:16 PM Post #562 of 3,079
This time of year shipping get bogged down. I am sorry it is taking longer than normal.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Dec 23, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #563 of 3,079
This time of year shipping get bogged down. I am sorry it is taking longer than normal.
No problem Paul it's not your fault, I should have ordered earlier or waited for them to show up on amazon. Either way they should be here before the new year and I can't wait. Merry Christmas and thanks for making such a great IEM and package available for an affordable price for the masses.

Dec 23, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #564 of 3,079

It's not your fault. Thank you for the address issue, by the way.
Impatience just goes to show how high the expectations are :darthsmile:
Happy holidays=)

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2017 at 7:34 PM Post #567 of 3,079

What I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!
upload_2017-12-23_17-30-17.jpeg
Would you believe me if I told you they get better? Mandatory burn in my friend. You gotta do it. Glad your digging em.

Dec 24, 2017 at 1:02 AM Post #570 of 3,079
after several tips rolling, around 50 hours of burn in and this medium size wide bore silicon tips that's included in the package, I can finally say that the mix and match process is over for me. Fit is great and the treble details/sparkles that I've been looking for has finally came out without any signs of harshness.
25675345_10213464109096037_145245602_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back