1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!

First

Back
27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Next

Last
  1. ExpatinJapan
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. Gee Simpson
    Do you have that version available? How many hours is recommended for the IT01, 120 hours?

3. Dobrescu George
    About 100 hours should do the trick for IT01.

They are becoming more and more vivid and balanced, providing one of the best sounds there are in this price range :darthsmile:

I mean, the 100$ price range is getting really hot nowadays, I have at least 3 IEMs I like, and which sound really nice so far

terry81 and Gee Simpson like this.
  4. jamato8 Contributor
  5. james444 Contributor
    Similarly v-shaped and technically on par imo. That's why I returned the IT01, since I already have the Exclusive 5 (and re-tune DD IEMs to my liking anyway).

stryed likes this.
  6. chickenmoon
    Names please! At 50 hours the IT01 sounds terrific already. :darthsmile:

Dobrescu George likes this.
  7. jamato8 Contributor
    If you didn't let them run in, then you never really heard them. I heard more refinements in all areas with time, some of which really surprised me in a good way.

8. Pete7874
    Yeah, Comply customer service responded that they have not tested the fit for IT01 yet. Their recommendation is to use their SmartCore tips which are designed to fit most IEMs. However, they only come in Medium, so I'm not sure this is going to be a good fit for me.

http://www.complyfoam.com/SmartCore/

Also, does anyone know if their WaxGuard has negative impact on higher frequencies?

Sorry for a little OT. My IT01 should actually be getting delivered today.

9. james444 Contributor
    I've had three different graphene driver IEMs for quite some time (Exclusive 5, MXH-GD200, BW-ES1). All of them have been in use for at least 100 hours or longer. None of them exhibited any significant change.

If there's any conclusive evidence, such as before / after FR measurements, for the IT01 graphene driver to behave differently and change over time, I'd be more than willing to accept that as fact.

But until then, I'll stick to the most likely explanation, that changes people hear are actually due to brain adaption to the sound signature (aka brain burn-in).

Again, I didn't return my IT01 because I disliked their sound. In fact I think these are really decent IEMs, particularly for the price. But so are the other graphene drivers I own, all of them pretty much at eye level with each other... which ultimately convinced me that I didn't need yet another sidegrade.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    tarhana and HiFiChris like this.
  10. Richsvt
    @Paul - iBasso,
    just wanted to say that I am thoroughly enjoying the IT01. I got to use while out and about but find myself using it more than I thought I would. I am really blown away by its signature at this price point. Bravo. Can't wait to see what the IT04 will bring. Cheers to you and the team.

Ahmad313 and Ivan TT like this.
  11. ExpatinJapan
    I like them.

I could easily enjoy listening to them, they are a good earphone.

I think people who buy them wont be disappointed.

scotvl likes this.
  12. Anaz
    Just received my iBasso IT01 IEMs and they sound good out of the box - the bass is a a little too heavy and boomy but I'm sure it will improve with burn-in. ...Listening to Adel's Rolling in the Deep the bass kicking in at 1:00 feels good :grin:
    They're definitely going to give my GR07 BE's a run for their money :thumbsup:

hydroid likes this.
  13. tuckers
    I got mine today from Amazon. When I ordered it said delivery would be Dec 27-29, but it showed up in three days.

Sound is quite good out of the box. The low bass is fun, though it is a bit too much. There's also a fine grain through the mid-range on vocals. Will take a listen after 100 hours break in.

terry81 likes this.
  14. terry81
    Congrats on your purchase, I'm sure you will enjoy it, almost everybody does. Graininess in the mids and treble will even out with burn-in, bass is there to stay but it will get more controlled, more nuanced with tones and texture.
    I'm nearing the 50 hours mark on mine and loving every second of it. My advice is to enjoy your headphones during the burn in as you normally would, and when you sleep leave them playing log sines and pink noise at slightly higher volume for 1-2 weeks.

hydroid likes this.
  15. FastAndClean
    there is no such thing like too much low bass, the low bass is like chocolate, it's never enough

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
First

Back
27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Next

Last