iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here
Jul 28, 2015 at 4:12 PM Post #661 of 864
When the earphones connect to Dx90 Phone in port the volume is actually audible after it reaches 90 and then gradually increases when we increase the vollume till 255. Is this the normal for the player ?

Yes it is normal that the volume gets louder as you turn it up. How high you have to turn it up depends on your phones and how loud you like your music

Jul 28, 2015 at 4:29 PM Post #662 of 864
Actually. i use Android phone.I never heard Dx90 before. I dont know on which level Dx90's Sound open up.i noticed that 0 to 89 or 90. volume is so low:sound:. I not expected it on that level really its very low. When volume pass above 90 limit once. Volume switch working fine. it working like regular :loud_sound:.Is it Dx90's natural behavior(sounded very low below 1 to 90 like nothing and 70 is not bearable) is it is Dx90's Physical Defect.? Please Help me and please tell me if you know.(till on 1 to 90 it's not at all audible ... Is it normal ?

Jul 28, 2015 at 5:11 PM Post #663 of 864
Actually. i use Android phone.I never heard Dx90 before. I dont know on which level Dx90's Sound open up.i noticed that 0 to 89 or 90. volume is so low:sound:. I not expected it on that level really its very low. When volume pass above 90 limit once. Volume switch working fine. it working like regular :loud_sound:.Is it Dx90's natural behavior(sounded very low below 1 to 90 like nothing and 70 is not bearable) is it is Dx90's Physical Defect.? Please Help me and please tell me if you know.(till on 1 to 90 it's not at all audible ... Is it normal ?

It totally depends on your phone how high you have to turn the volume up. With my HE-500 I need high gain and about 220-230 where as with my JH13 I'm on low gain and about 120

Jul 28, 2015 at 5:22 PM Post #664 of 864
My Question i couldn't hear at all on 1 to 90 volume.you can say "zero audio totally black background".is it Ibasso Dx90's Natural behavior ? i using JVC HA-FX850 IEMs with Dx90.i check FX850 functioning its working well with my Samsung phone. My Question is about Ibasso Dx90. Not about My Samsung phone..

Jul 28, 2015 at 9:19 PM Post #666 of 864
adding to the post, my iem on low gain  are listenable to around 150, I can barely hear,at 170-80ish its decent enough. to drive oppo pm-3 I need around 205ish. Volume levels between your samsung and dx90 are probably not compare-able, eg. 20 on samsung phone is not going to be 20 on dx90

Jul 28, 2015 at 9:36 PM Post #667 of 864
My Question i couldn't hear at all on 1 to 90 volume.you can say "zero audio totally black background".is it Ibasso Dx90's Natural behavior ? i using JVC HA-FX850 IEMs with Dx90.i check FX850 functioning its working well with my Samsung phone. My Question is about Ibasso Dx90. Not about My Samsung phone..

With my DX90 and HAFX850 i have mine on medium gain and about 200 which is fairly loud. Make sure it is plugged into the HO not the LO as that makes a huge difference.

Jul 29, 2015 at 12:57 AM Post #668 of 864

It is totally normal as the DX90 has a very fine-grained volume control with one adjustment step altering the volume by only 0.5 dB all over the whole adjustment range.

Jul 29, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #669 of 864
I Using Phone in port with Fx850. See what happens.When i play any track On Dx90 '0 to 90' volume its not audible at all (like nothing playing inside 'zero audio'.complete dark background :mute:) ...is it Dx90's normal behavior. I expect something( little) volume on 0 to 90. But its just Quit.:speak_no_evil::mute:.

Jul 29, 2015 at 4:28 AM Post #672 of 864
No, not every DAP. Some have bigger adjustment steps. Why are you even asking this question in multiple threads? You already got an answer that it is the DX90's (and DX50's, too) normal behavior and nothing to be worried about.
I slowly get the feeling that you are trolling...

Jul 29, 2015 at 5:01 AM Post #673 of 864
No, not every DAP. Some have bigger adjustment steps. Why are you even asking this question in multiple threads? You already got an answer that it is the DX90's (and DX50's, too) normal behavior and nothing to be worried about.
I slowly get the feeling that you are trolling...

Sure looks like it given he's only recently joined and is going on about this in several existing threads plus one specifically for this subject

Aug 21, 2015 at 8:59 PM Post #674 of 864
Hello everybody on head-fi

This is my first post so be gentle with me , I'm an old man with his first dap  player  4  days ago  my  DX90  battery went  dead  so  I  turn  it  off  today  I  put a replacement  battery in  it  turn  it  on  and  nothing  just  the  DX90  logo  can't  turn  it  off  unless I  take  out  the  battery  it  been  on  the  DX90  logo  for  about  3  hours  now  can't  figure  it  out .  first  time  writer  long  time  reader  of  this  forums  if  anybody  can  help  it  you  guys  here , can  somebody  help  an  old  nob .

Thank  you  all 

Aug 21, 2015 at 9:15 PM Post #675 of 864
  Hello everybody on head-fi

This is my first post so be gentle with me , I'm an old man with his first dap  player  4  days ago  my  DX90  battery went  dead  so  I  turn  it  off  today  I  put a replacement  battery in  it  turn  it  on  and  nothing  just  the  DX90  logo  can't  turn  it  off  unless I  take  out  the  battery  it  been  on  the  DX90  logo  for  about  3  hours  now  can't  figure  it  out .  first  time  writer  long  time  reader  of  this  forums  if  anybody  can  help  it  you  guys  here , can  somebody  help  an  old  nob .

Thank  you  all 

Maybe the SD card is causing it to hang, if you have one in remove it then try and boot up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back