iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here
Aug 21, 2015 at 9:40 PM Post #676 of 864
I  took  out  the  sd  card   and  press  the  power  button  for  about  8  sec.  and  it  click  than  turn  off  it  click  again  and  come  to  the  dx90  logo .  I  only  had  this  for  a  month  and  half  and  still  on  the  dx90  logo

Aug 21, 2015 at 10:54 PM Post #678 of 864
don't  have  another  sd   card  I  took  the  battery  out  because  that  the  only  way  it  can  turn  off , put  battery  back  in  and  power  it  on  3or 4  sec.  it  click  when  I  turn  it   on  and  nothing  happen  no  browes  or  scanning  window  just  dx90  logo  .can't  go  forward   

Aug 21, 2015 at 11:18 PM Post #679 of 864
  don't  have  another  sd   card  I  took  the  battery  out  because  that  the  only  way  it  can  turn  off , put  battery  back  in  and  power  it  on  3or 4  sec.  it  click  when  I  turn  it   on  and  nothing  happen  no  browes  or  scanning  window  just  dx90  logo  .can't  go  forward   

Possibly a bad unit, did you buy it new?

Aug 21, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #680 of 864
yeah  it  was  great  4  days  ago  I  bought  it  at  B&H  here  in  new  York  one  the  best  audio  store  anywhere .  do  think  because  I  let  it  drain  completely (  battery )  that  this  happen  the  replacement  battery  was  a  anker   I  just  dont  get  it .  

Aug 21, 2015 at 11:55 PM Post #682 of 864
I  try  the  Pisen  the  one  it  came  with  but  no  go. I  have  the  dx90  still  on  do  you  think  I  should  take  out  the  battery  turn  it  before  it  drain  down  again .  I  dont  know  what  to  do , maybe  i'll  sleep  on  it  and  come  back  tomorrow

Aug 22, 2015 at 1:46 AM Post #683 of 864
  I  try  the  Pisen  the  one  it  came  with  but  no  go. I  have  the  dx90  still  on  do  you  think  I  should  take  out  the  battery  turn  it  before  it  drain  down  again .  I  dont  know  what  to  do , maybe  i'll  sleep  on  it  and  come  back  tomorrow

You can try holding the power button while holding the up volume button to reset the DX90.

Aug 22, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #684 of 864

You can try holding the power button while holding the up volume button to reset the DX90.

Yes this procedure can work when you can't access the factory reset on the advanced menu. It asks you want to wipe all user information and use the volume down button to move the cursor down to yes.  Also most batteries should work fine.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Aug 23, 2015 at 4:38 PM Post #685 of 864
I use anker batterys with dx90..and it works without any problem.this is not battery problem. Anker 2200 mAh battery s work apppsulatly fine with dx90.what is your Dx90 Manifuctur. Ibasso or Mini Audio.?

Aug 27, 2015 at 2:03 PM Post #686 of 864
Right . Had mine for about a week and a half . Charging is a bit funny . Let's say the unit is off , I plug it in - charging icon appears . Few minutes later it disappears .The screen comes on each time I press the power button but it shows nothing ( so you never really know when it's fully charged ) . Second scenario : Unit is on (and set to stay on all the time) I plug the cable in - shows that it's charging and again it'll never say when it's fully charged (?). Is something wrong with my unit or we suppose to be guessing those things ?

Aug 27, 2015 at 2:15 PM Post #687 of 864
  Right . Had mine for about a week and a half . Charging is a bit funny . Let's say the unit is off , I plug it in - charging icon appears . Few minutes later it disappears .The screen comes on each time I press the power button but it shows nothing ( so you never really know when it's fully charged ) . Second scenario : Unit is on (and set to stay on all the time) I plug the cable in - shows that it's charging and again it'll never say when it's fully charged (?). Is something wrong with my unit or we suppose to be guessing those things ?

What FW version are you using? If it's 2.3.0, it's a known bug. 

Aug 27, 2015 at 5:00 PM Post #689 of 864
  O.. Is it ?  So what's the most stable firmware for now ?? I've read that 2.2 had even more bugs ? Thanks

All of the FWs have their good and bad points. One of the nice things about the DX90 is you can easily swap out FWs and see which one works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back