iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here
Jun 5, 2016 at 10:37 PM Post #992 of 1,489
May I suggest adding more backlight off options?  Currently the shortest time for backlight is 30 seconds.  I think a shorter one is needed (15 seconds or even 5 seconds)  This way I don't have to keep using the lock button everytime.  I can just wake up the device screen, find the album I want and play it, then leave it for the screen to go off.  Thanks,

Jun 6, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #993 of 1,489
  May I suggest adding more backlight off options?  Currently the shortest time for backlight is 30 seconds.  I think a shorter one is needed (15 seconds or even 5 seconds)  This way I don't have to keep using the lock button everytime.  I can just wake up the device screen, find the album I want and play it, then leave it for the screen to go off.  Thanks,

I will ask our software team but 30 seconds doesn't use much energy. So you want a shorter time so that if you hit the buttons with the unit playing but not locked, the screen will go off faster?

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jun 6, 2016 at 3:59 PM Post #994 of 1,489

I will ask our software team but 30 seconds doesn't use much energy. So you want a shorter time so that if you hit the buttons with the unit playing but not locked, the screen will go off faster?

That's correct.  It would be nice to have 5 seconds and 10/15 seconds screen timeout for use cases like dark bedroom or airplane.  So I don't have to press the power button after picking a new album.  I am worried that the amount of power button clicks I do everyday might break it prematurely.

Jun 6, 2016 at 4:27 PM Post #995 of 1,489
By the way.  I've recently noticed an issue that I'm not sure if anyone else sees.  Auto power off doesn't seem to remember the correct song it was played last.  

1. Set auto power off to 5 minutes.
2. Switch from Album A to Album B.
3. Pause the song on Album B and wait till the device shut down.  
4. Boot the device up and see that its showing Album B, but when I play it will be playing a song from Album A.

Thanks,

Jun 6, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #996 of 1,489
That's correct.  It would be nice to have 5 seconds and 10/15 seconds screen timeout for use cases like dark bedroom or airplane.  So I don't have to press the lock button after picking a new album.  I am worried that the amount of unlock/lock button clicks I do everyday with the lock button might break it prematurely.

What lock button?

Jun 11, 2016 at 11:17 PM Post #1,001 of 1,489
Hello Guys, recently i bought the unit and immediately update the firmware to 1.4.2. I connect it via line out to FiiO E17k and I aware that equalizer setting is doesn't change anything. But when i directly connect my earphone, the equalizer does work. Is it just my unit or that's what happened when it connected to the line out

Jun 16, 2016 at 10:42 AM Post #1,005 of 1,489
anyone still facing the last track premature ending issue?? or am i the only one facing this with 1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back