iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Dec 8, 2021 at 5:23 PM Post #9,211 of 14,593
Ok, nevermind, needed to restart the player.
Dumb me.

Dec 8, 2021 at 5:54 PM Post #9,213 of 14,593
Ok, nevermind, needed to restart the player.
Dumb me.
Uapp is associated with your gmail email, I have only paid for it once and I have it on all devices.

You don't have to pay for each device...

Dec 8, 2021 at 6:13 PM Post #9,214 of 14,593
Yeah but why would I have to pay for those apps once again for my DX300? Are these apps limited to one device only?

I'm on the same Google account on Play Store where I originally purchased them.
It is not not necessary to buy the apps again, you need to register your DX300 on your Google Play account.
This issue happens because the iBasso DX300 is not a Google Certified Device.

I registered my DX300 with Google. UAPP, Neutron and my other paid apps became available for download.
Registering your device is not a hack, Google provides the registration method for developers.

Here is what needs to happen:
Retrieve the DX300 Google Service Framework (GSF) ID from your device.
Register the ID on your Google account.

1. To get the GSF install "Device ID" from the Google Play Store, you can remove it after registration is complete.
2. Then enter the ID into your account at https://www.google.com/android/uncertified.

I did some looking around trying to find the online instructions I used with no luck, found a video on YouTube.
Make sure to use 'Method 2' in the video, that is the only thing that is needed.
Do a search on youtube for: "Make Uncertified Device Into Certified - 2019 Edition".
Open the video and follow Method 2 starting at 2:14 of the video. FYI: This is not my video...

Dec 8, 2021 at 7:25 PM Post #9,215 of 14,593
Sorry, I was busy at work so I couldn't do an update on my problem, the only issue was that after I successfully installed the Google Play App from ApkPure App, I logged into my usual Google account and kept seeing UAPP and Neutron app as unpurchased (not indicating that I already bought it) which really confused me.

It turns out all I had to do was restart the player and check again on the Google Play App then I saw my purchases show up.

So thank you very much for the help anyways!

UAPP is amazing on the DX300, probably the best UI of any music player app I've seen and it converts DSD512 into PCM.

Dec 8, 2021 at 8:00 PM Post #9,216 of 14,593
Sorry, I was busy at work so I couldn't do an update on my problem, the only issue was that after I successfully installed the Google Play App from ApkPure App, I logged into my usual Google account and kept seeing UAPP and Neutron app as unpurchased (not indicating that I already bought it) which really confused me.

It turns out all I had to do was restart the player and check again on the Google Play App then I saw my purchases show up.

So thank you very much for the help anyways!

UAPP is amazing on the DX300, probably the best UI of any music player app I've seen and it converts DSD512 into PCM.
UAPP is the greatest for Tidal but for local files only Neutron, trust me:)

Dec 8, 2021 at 8:05 PM Post #9,217 of 14,593
If only Neutron app could have the UI of UAPP, one can only dream.

Dec 8, 2021 at 8:24 PM Post #9,218 of 14,593
Aiming at the iBasso IT07. Its quite obvious that they have an extra synergy with the dx300 or? How about them paired with the amp12?
I had written that I was a bit disappointed when I first heard it straight out of the box.
Fortunately, that has changed completely. The IT 07 has now been burned in for a good 200 hours and I have nothing more to complain about. I am currently hearing it with a copper cable. It fits really well with the DX 312. Everything is really well coordinated. Bass, mids and treble, and technically he's on a good side too. I hear things in songs that I know well that I don't hear with the Mest MK II. Somehow the IT 07 puts it there in a completely different way. I like it very, very much now.

Dec 8, 2021 at 10:14 PM Post #9,220 of 14,593
You access the DAC option through the Mango App or Mango OS.
I think using the Amp 12 their isn't an option. You just plug into the 4.4mm line out.

Dec 8, 2021 at 10:16 PM Post #9,221 of 14,593
I had written that I was a bit disappointed when I first heard it straight out of the box.
Fortunately, that has changed completely. The IT 07 has now been burned in for a good 200 hours and I have nothing more to complain about. I am currently hearing it with a copper cable. It fits really well with the DX 312. Everything is really well coordinated. Bass, mids and treble, and technically he's on a good side too. I hear things in songs that I know well that I don't hear with the Mest MK II. Somehow the IT 07 puts it there in a completely different way. I like it very, very much now.
What other IEM's would you say the IT07 is as good as or better than?

Dec 8, 2021 at 10:19 PM Post #9,222 of 14,593
I think using the Amp 12 their isn't an option. You just plug into the 4.4mm line out.
Ah. I thought you were asking how to stream music from say, a computer, thru the DX300.

Edit. The Mango OS has a LO/PO toggle in Settings. Setting it to LO should do the trick and plugging your 4.4 into the left most port should work. I haven't tried using the 300 as a source to another amp, however.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021 at 11:37 PM Post #9,223 of 14,593
What other IEM's would you say the IT07 is as good as or better than?
That is hard to say. Everyone has a different taste, hears differently and it also depends on the music. But the IT07 is classy in combination with the AMP 12. He plays in the league of CA Solaris 2020 and is very close to the 64 Audio Nio. I think the IT 07 is even a bit better than Mest MKII from the overall presentation and feeling, which is conveyed. The Oriolus Isabellae is also highly recommended. Excellent mids. But it's very intimate. I can also highly recommend the Focal Celestee. With the 3, the synergy fits perfectly. If you hear a lot of EDM, the Dorado 2020 would be something. In my opinion one of the best basses in the $ 1000 class and very fast for a dynamic driver. But that's just my opinion and you can't hear everything for a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back