iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Dec 7, 2021 at 9:14 PM Post #9,196 of 14,593
Yeah i definitely will send him my amp12. Just waiting for the info about the price and the tim its gonna take to implement the mod. Will share with you all my impressions the first day i will try it. Cant wait!
And have you already decided which mod you want to make ?? By the way, the IT 07 is fantastic after 150 hours of burn-in with a copper cable. Very big sound stage but not unnaturally nothing exaggerated. I very much remember the 64 Audio Nio. Think is very close and I like it better than CA Solaris 2020

Dec 7, 2021 at 9:55 PM Post #9,197 of 14,593
And have you already decided which mod you want to make ?? By the way, the IT 07 is fantastic after 150 hours of burn-in with a copper cable. Very big sound stage but not unnaturally nothing exaggerated. I very much remember the 64 Audio Nio. Think is very close and I like it better than CA Solaris 2020
Im leaning towards the EX version but need to wait for more info from NK.
Yeah i was interested in the IT 07 but i dont think it will give me any significant advantage over Xelentos. To get a real boost in quality i need to go for something like Mest II or one of the 64 audio.

Dec 7, 2021 at 10:24 PM Post #9,198 of 14,593
I would not leave the IT 07 in the room like this in comparison to the Xelentos. The games definitely in the league from Nio and Solaris 2020. And the Mest MK II is not so superb at AMP 12. Specially when i caompare the prices.At least for me for my listening habits. So if I knew all that I know now, I would only have bought the Oriolus Isas, IT 07 and the Focal Celestee. But not the Dorado 2020, not the Mest MKII and a few others.

Dec 7, 2021 at 10:36 PM Post #9,199 of 14,593
I'm still waiting for my package from Germany with the parts for AMP 11 MKI and AMP 12 W. DHL is no longer what it used to be.
But I have already thought about buying another AMP 12 if iBasso does not present a new AMP in the next 3-4 months. And to send it to NP Audio. But then upgrade to NP Mod. Whitigir said yes the chasing a different sound signature. Worth a try. But first do your EX version. And reports on experiences with NP Audio.

Dec 8, 2021 at 2:31 AM Post #9,200 of 14,593
I'm still waiting for my package from Germany with the parts for AMP 11 MKI and AMP 12 W. DHL is no longer what it used to be.
But I have already thought about buying another AMP 12 if iBasso does not present a new AMP in the next 3-4 months. And to send it to NP Audio. But then upgrade to NP Mod. Whitigir said yes the chasing a different sound signature. Worth a try. But first do your EX version. And reports on experiences with NP Audio.

I must be blind, I cannot for the life of me find the info of these different mods on the NP forum. Someone please PM me. Thanks 👍

Dec 8, 2021 at 2:42 AM Post #9,201 of 14,593
I must be blind, I cannot for the life of me find the info of these different mods on the NP forum. Someone please PM me. Thanks 👍
We hadn't found anything either. You have to write NP Audio directly like Rigatio. Let's wait and see what is reported to us, rich if one of us annoys the guys from NP !!!

Dec 8, 2021 at 8:34 AM Post #9,202 of 14,593
Did you try Neutron player? Best I tried imo
your issue with pcm 48khz is due to the Onkyo player, did you search in the settings?
Yes I tried Neutron player, it could output 96k after some simple settings. I checked all the settings of Onkyo HF player, nothing changes the 48kHz limit (Maybe it is not a big deal since the 48hz sound is still nice...)

Dec 8, 2021 at 1:25 PM Post #9,204 of 14,593
Guys, just received my DX300 back finally.

It has the stock firmware at the moment, which firmware should I install? Should I just install the latest 1.01.186 or should I flash the previous one from the website?

On the Mango App, anyone notice low resolution album art with the new firmware on playback screen? Most of my album art are 1500x1500 so the DX300 shouldn't have any problems showing the correct image resolution.

Dec 8, 2021 at 1:34 PM Post #9,205 of 14,593
Guys, just received my DX300 back finally.

It has the stock firmware at the moment, which firmware should I install? Should I just install the latest 1.01.186 or should I flash the previous one from the website?

On the Mango App, anyone notice low resolution album art with the new firmware on playback screen? Most of my album art are 1500x1500 so the DX300 shouldn't have any problems showing the correct image resolution.
Re firmware, 1.01.186 is a couple of iterations ago. Latest is 1.04.305: https://ibasso.com/dx300firmware/ No problems with my album art.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021 at 4:52 PM Post #9,207 of 14,593
Interesting, apparently on Google Play (where I purchased these apps on my phone), I would have to purchase both Neutron Player and UAPP again if I want to install those apps on my DX300?

This seems off.

Dec 8, 2021 at 4:56 PM Post #9,208 of 14,593
Interesting, apparently on Google Play (where I purchased these apps on my phone), I would have to purchase both Neutron Player and UAPP again if I want to install those apps on my DX300?

This seems off.
Well both apps really pay off i would say. If youre a tidal listener there is no option to listen to the music through the tidal app. UAPP takes i to another level. If you like your local files, Neutron is the best solution (even better that the Mango OS).

Dec 8, 2021 at 4:58 PM Post #9,209 of 14,593
Yeah but why would I have to pay for those apps once again for my DX300? Are these apps limited to one device only?

I'm on the same Google account on Play Store where I originally purchased them.

Dec 8, 2021 at 5:22 PM Post #9,210 of 14,593
is no option to listen to the music through the tidal app. UAPP takes i to another level. If

Yeah but why would I have to pay for those apps once again for my DX300? Are these apps limited to one device only?

I'm on the same Google account on Play Store where I originally purchased them
The UAPP costs around 6,5 euros. I purchased the MQA decoder for the UAPP for 2,5e extra, I dont care. When it comes to the Neutron i dont remember if i paid anything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back