iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Oct 31, 2021 at 8:41 PM Post #8,731 of 14,596
Help!

My dx300 won't turn on.....i used it yesterday when i got done using the dap i turned off the power...about 20 minutes ago i went to turn it on but nothing happened the screen isn't turning on so i though maybe the battery was dead. So i went to charge it but nothing the screen isn't turning on..... im out of options does anyone know how to troubleshoot this problem?
Yeah leave it to charge
With another charger

Maybe another cable

Try to remove amp and replace again (QUESTION: is it Amp11mark1 or amp11mark2?).

Also try holding the power/volume control down

When plugged in does it show the charge amounts when you quickly push the volume/power button? Is it the amp or digital battery thats down?

Thanks and all the best

Oct 31, 2021 at 8:56 PM Post #8,732 of 14,596
Yeah leave it to charge
With another charger

Maybe another cable

Try to remove amp and replace again (QUESTION: is it Amp11mark1 or amp11mark2?).

When plugged in does it show the charge amounts when you quickly push the volume/power button? Is it the amp or digital battery thats down?

Thanks and all the best
Its the amp11mark2

I tried holding the power/volume control down and still the screen stays black.

Nothing shows no charge bars are showing the amp nor the digital bar shows.

Oct 31, 2021 at 9:00 PM Post #8,733 of 14,596
Its the amp11mark2

Try plugging in overnight to see if it will wake up, good Anker charger FE. If it still doesn’t wake up, and is a new purchase, consider trading it in for a new unit

Oct 31, 2021 at 9:19 PM Post #8,734 of 14,596
Its the amp11mark2

Nothing like this then

B2890E5B-4F5B-4789-B73B-D284E2A2671C.jpeg

Might be a warranty issue then

Nov 1, 2021 at 7:21 AM Post #8,737 of 14,596
Yeah leave it to charge
With another charger

Maybe another cable

Thanks and all the best
Hold down the power button for a couple of minutes until it starts, it'll start, might go to the setup screen should give you options, reset if you feel you need or just boot it up if you don't want to lose everything, android be like that sometimes.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021 at 7:32 AM Post #8,742 of 14,596

Users who are viewing this thread

Back