iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Oct 30, 2021 at 11:31 AM Post #8,716 of 14,596

Attachments

• Best.jpg
    Best.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
Oct 30, 2021 at 12:58 PM Post #8,717 of 14,596
Has anyone been able to uninstall CoolAPK? Google Play constantly gives me warnings about CoolAPK but all I can do is Force Stop. Perhaps there is a 3rd party utility that uninstalls unwanted Android apps?
Had the same problem about 4 weeks ago. Originally disabled the app via Google Play, but in the process internet signal was lost. Thereafter I got this warning from Google Play, as if CoolAPK had not been uninstalled. Following this, I force-stopped it while offline, but this didn't solve the problem. Kept getting warnings. Finally, I binned it (by drag and drop) while online, flushed Google Play cache, then restarted Android (again while online) and didn't get the warnings any longer.

Oct 30, 2021 at 1:42 PM Post #8,718 of 14,596
Had the same problem about 4 weeks ago. Originally disabled the app via Google Play, but in the process internet signal was lost. Thereafter I got this warning from Google Play, as if CoolAPK had not been uninstalled. Following this, I force-stopped it while offline, but this didn't solve the problem. Kept getting warnings. Finally, I binned it (by drag and drop) while online, flushed Google Play cache, then restarted Android (again while online) and didn't get the warnings any longer.
Thanks, gentzen! Clearing the cache of Google Play didn't do it, but clearing App Data, and a restart, seems to have done the trick. It's nice to be rid of an annoyance, yes? Much obliged.

Oct 30, 2021 at 3:32 PM Post #8,719 of 14,596
I gotta say though, Mango is not ready for prime time.

- In Android mode, it constantly freezes and I get a helpful message saying "Mango keeps quitting" or something similar. And this is playing files from the DX300's internal drive, not the SD.
That's interesting. I get that not infrequently with Neutron and Podcast Addict and Android Media Services.

Oct 30, 2021 at 3:37 PM Post #8,720 of 14,596
That's interesting. I get that not infrequently with Neutron and Podcast Addict and Android Media Services.
I would do a reload of the FW. I never get anything like that in Android of the Mango OS. I have run a tag checker in the past on all my music and now no issues with anything out of the 1000's of albums from 44.1 to 512 DSD.

Oct 30, 2021 at 3:54 PM Post #8,721 of 14,596
I would do a reload of the FW. I never get anything like that in Android of the Mango OS. I have run a tag checker in the past on all my music and now no issues with anything out of the 1000's of albums from 44.1 to 512 DSD.
I got it with previous firmware as well. Thanks for the suggestion but I'll live with it unless it becomes unbearable - sometimes doesn't happen for a while then a few in succession.

Oct 31, 2021 at 7:26 PM Post #8,722 of 14,596
Help!

My dx300 won't turn on.....i used it yesterday when i got done using the dap i turned off the power...about 20 minutes ago i went to turn it on but nothing happened the screen isn't turning on so i though maybe the battery was dead. So i went to charge it but nothing the screen isn't turning on..... im out of options does anyone know how to troubleshoot this problem?

Oct 31, 2021 at 7:31 PM Post #8,723 of 14,596
Help!

My dx300 won't turn on.....i used it yesterday when i got done using the dap i turned off the power...about 20 minutes ago i went to turn it on but nothing happened the screen isn't turning on so i though maybe the battery was dead. So i went to charge it but nothing the screen isn't turning on..... im out of options does anyone know how to troubleshoot this problem?
Try holding the power button for at least 10 seconds release and then hold it down for around 3 seconds.

Oct 31, 2021 at 8:03 PM Post #8,728 of 14,596
Help!

Try a different charger and different outlet that you know is good. Leave it on the charger for 24 hours and don't touch it. Sometimes LION batteries do this and I don't know why but leaving it on a good charging system for 24 hours has fixed the issue with me more than once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back