iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Jan 12, 2021 at 1:40 PM Post #1,756 of 14,596
@Vitaly2017 : Jannie is awaiting for your DX300 impression. I'am awaiting too. :grin:

Jannie DX300 2021.jpg

Jan 12, 2021 at 1:45 PM Post #1,757 of 14,596
Jan 12, 2021 at 1:50 PM Post #1,758 of 14,596
Here is another one of DX300 impression in Weibo.

iBasso DX300 + JVC FW10000.jpg

Google Translate :

The description of the sense of hearing takes the 3.5mm output reference Softears RS10 and JVC FW10000 as examples.

As a whole, Ibasso always adheres to the steady, delicate, loose and supple style of character, hard quality and strong, but it is not used as a prominent capital, on the contrary, it is very calm and calm, and the epee has no edge.

(It seems that the tyrannical and domineering ones are all young and Dangerous. The clubs and so on have always been elegant in suits and shoes?)

The scale of the sound field is vast and open, the horizontal width and depth ratio are harmonious, and the surrounding transition is as natural as flowing, so the picture formed in the mind is further diffused; the positioning of the instruments is prominent, and the separation degree is row upon row. You can feel the specific coordinates of the stage along the vine. Moreover, they are clearly separated from each other and rarely conceal and interfere with each other. The layering is particularly exquisite; the background is dark, the image is condensed so that the lines are clearly outlined, but the outline edges are full and soft, so the aggressiveness will be restrained, and the sharp and sharp "pinpoints" "There is a difference between exquisiteness. The essence of DX300 is that it removes some tough and serious ingredients but it is more comfortable and acceptable. This is directly related to the understanding of HI-FI by its engineers. After all, the so-called accurate reduction is only a general How to express the concept artistically is a really terrible test. It is also the characteristic of each brand's "circle fan"; the dynamic contrast is sufficient, the control is better, and the mighty and powerful momentum is not even at the moment of bursting. The phenomenon of distortion and rush occurs, especially with ease.

Analyzed as the ten thousand yuan ranking leader, the density can correspondingly support the spatial playback frame, but the presentation method tends to be introverted and sharp. There is no such thing as the overwhelming detail that has been sharpened and the oppression and fatigue of the oncoming attack, but if you specifically look for it, it will You will find that what should have been there always.

The low-frequency dive is solid and flexible. The volume and reverberations are slightly modified, but they are not too much. The atmosphere created is clean and has a light and elegant rather than rich flavor, mellow and fresh; Keep the vocal distance reasonable, not overly flattering. The adjustment is slightly warmer, gentle and moisturizing, a bit similar to the pursuit of vinyl simulation, but not to the point of dull and greasy. In addition to the vicissitudes of life, it inherits a healthy and beautiful, quite heartstrings; high frequency can be called transparent and bright, but The extension is not extreme exaggeration, the play is slightly conservative, and lacks the unbridled free and easy of a shot through the sky, and the corresponding is no dry stimulation.

The impression given to me can be summed up as the big four characters for milk. Any perverse stopper and all types of tracks can be handled like a fish in a perfect harmony. It is very omnivorous and versatile, and it fits well with anyone. Even if it is a stereotyped "dissection" with the original intention of picking up faults, it will still be immersed and attracted by the silent transfer, thus forgetting the return of the equipment to music.

When it comes to the price of 7666, it means a foul. Don’t mention the objective operation experience of "Ye Qingjie". The sound alone has the level of sweeping all players in the same level and challenging beyond the boundary (PS: QLS QA390 and Astell&Kern Kann cube Monsters are excluded.). If you are tired of endless tossing and need a long-term DAP to enjoy the charm of HI-FI, DX300 will be a very reliable choice.

Jan 12, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #1,759 of 14,596
I doubt anyone has enough time on the DX300 to have a full impression of what it can do, good or bad. I will say that it is a black background and extremely layered with no evidence of height or width constraints but other aspects of sound need more time to be fair.

Reaction time of the screen, boot up time are exceptionally fast. The boot up is much faster than my iPhone 11. Scanned a 400gb card, as mentioned before, was a little over 2 minutes in Android. About the same in Mango mode. No issues with FW at this point. The screen is insane.

Jan 12, 2021 at 2:03 PM Post #1,760 of 14,596
Here is another one of DX300 impression in Weibo.

iBasso DX300 + JVC FW10000.jpg

Google Translate :

The description of the sense of hearing takes the 3.5mm output reference Softears RS10 and JVC FW10000 as examples.

As a whole, Ibasso always adheres to the steady, delicate, loose and supple style of character, hard quality and strong, but it is not used as a prominent capital, on the contrary, it is very calm and calm, and the epee has no edge.

(It seems that the tyrannical and domineering ones are all young and Dangerous. The clubs and so on have always been elegant in suits and shoes?)

The scale of the sound field is vast and open, the horizontal width and depth ratio are harmonious, and the surrounding transition is as natural as flowing, so the picture formed in the mind is further diffused; the positioning of the instruments is prominent, and the separation degree is row upon row. You can feel the specific coordinates of the stage along the vine. Moreover, they are clearly separated from each other and rarely conceal and interfere with each other. The layering is particularly exquisite; the background is dark, the image is condensed so that the lines are clearly outlined, but the outline edges are full and soft, so the aggressiveness will be restrained, and the sharp and sharp "pinpoints" "There is a difference between exquisiteness. The essence of DX300 is that it removes some tough and serious ingredients but it is more comfortable and acceptable. This is directly related to the understanding of HI-FI by its engineers. After all, the so-called accurate reduction is only a general How to express the concept artistically is a really terrible test. It is also the characteristic of each brand's "circle fan"; the dynamic contrast is sufficient, the control is better, and the mighty and powerful momentum is not even at the moment of bursting. The phenomenon of distortion and rush occurs, especially with ease.

Analyzed as the ten thousand yuan ranking leader, the density can correspondingly support the spatial playback frame, but the presentation method tends to be introverted and sharp. There is no such thing as the overwhelming detail that has been sharpened and the oppression and fatigue of the oncoming attack, but if you specifically look for it, it will You will find that what should have been there always.

The low-frequency dive is solid and flexible. The volume and reverberations are slightly modified, but they are not too much. The atmosphere created is clean and has a light and elegant rather than rich flavor, mellow and fresh; Keep the vocal distance reasonable, not overly flattering. The adjustment is slightly warmer, gentle and moisturizing, a bit similar to the pursuit of vinyl simulation, but not to the point of dull and greasy. In addition to the vicissitudes of life, it inherits a healthy and beautiful, quite heartstrings; high frequency can be called transparent and bright, but The extension is not extreme exaggeration, the play is slightly conservative, and lacks the unbridled free and easy of a shot through the sky, and the corresponding is no dry stimulation.

The impression given to me can be summed up as the big four characters for milk. Any perverse stopper and all types of tracks can be handled like a fish in a perfect harmony. It is very omnivorous and versatile, and it fits well with anyone. Even if it is a stereotyped "dissection" with the original intention of picking up faults, it will still be immersed and attracted by the silent transfer, thus forgetting the return of the equipment to music.

When it comes to the price of 7666, it means a foul. Don’t mention the objective operation experience of "Ye Qingjie". The sound alone has the level of sweeping all players in the same level and challenging beyond the boundary (PS: QLS QA390 and Astell&Kern Kann cube Monsters are excluded.). If you are tired of endless tossing and need a long-term DAP to enjoy the charm of HI-FI, DX300 will be a very reliable choice.

For translations you can try www.deepl.com . It generally produces better results than google but free version is limited to 5000 characters.

Jan 12, 2021 at 2:28 PM Post #1,761 of 14,596
For translations you can try www.deepl.com . It generally produces better results than google but free version is limited to 5000 characters.
I just tried it though for some word likes "dynamic driver", "effort" which always translated by google becomes "moving coil", "hard" by deepl. deepl is good for alternative choice if I find weird google-translated sentence. Anyway, Thanks for your advice. :smiley:

Jan 12, 2021 at 2:37 PM Post #1,762 of 14,596
I was really interested on the dap, but no body replied my question about the accessibility of android mode and mango mode with screen reader (Android voice assistant /Talkback)

Jan 12, 2021 at 2:42 PM Post #1,763 of 14,596
I just tried it though for some word likes "dynamic driver", "effort" which always translated by google becomes "moving coil", "hard" by deepl. deepl is good for alternative choice if I find weird google-translated sentence. Anyway, Thanks for your advice. :smiley:

It might lack certain terms but in general it generates more readable whole texts. Also this is not a dictionary, so the context is also important.

Jan 12, 2021 at 2:44 PM Post #1,764 of 14,596

Haha
Any one interested in some hard moving coils? Apparantly they have deep bass and vast soundstage 😛😅

Jan 12, 2021 at 2:46 PM Post #1,766 of 14,596
Jan 12, 2021 at 2:59 PM Post #1,767 of 14,596
It might lack certain terms but in general it generates more readable whole texts. Also this is not a dictionary, so the context is also important.
Noted. I do agree. the sentence structure and grammar looks more readable via deepl. :thumbsup:

Jan 12, 2021 at 4:00 PM Post #1,770 of 14,596
Looks like Bloom Audio finally upped their pre-order price by $50 like everyone else (now $1249). Now I have to wait until they are released to consider purchasing. I guess I can make do with my R8 until then.
Cheers! :beerchug:
-HK sends
I know the demand is going to be high, but I was not expecting it to be this high such that all the retailers increase their prices.🤯

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back