iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Nov 15, 2020 at 8:03 AM Post #184 of 14,596
Dont think anyone knows. Probably even too little spec info for speculate the price even

I want to replace my Fiio M11Pro. I am considering purchasing a DX300. I hope that the sound of this device will be at a high level, but I would like the device to be without replaceable amplifiers. Replaceable amplifiers are another way to get the audiophile to spend their money.IMHO. I would like the musical device to be universal in sound. I also hope that the price will be adequate. Although now the prices for DAP are getting higher and higher every year.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020 at 9:37 AM Post #185 of 14,596
I I hope that the sound of this device will be at a high level, but I would like the device to be without replaceable amplifiers. Replaceable amplifiers are another way to get the audiophile to spend their money.IMHO. I would like the musical device to be universal in sound.

well, then you won't find anything at ibasso. The DAP are known and loved for their Ibasso house sound.

Nov 18, 2020 at 2:05 AM Post #186 of 14,596
I want to replace my Fiio M11Pro. I am considering purchasing a DX300. I hope that the sound of this device will be at a high level, but I would like the device to be without replaceable amplifiers. Replaceable amplifiers are another way to get the audiophile to spend their money.IMHO. I would like the musical device to be universal in sound. I also hope that the price will be adequate. Although now the prices for DAP are getting higher and higher every year.

Even @ the current devices on hand i.e.the DX160, the level of sq is extremely high. The replaceable amp modules on the DX220 is a character of versatility. Ibasso's house sound has always been Reference tuned, desktop quality and their prices have been very reasonable.
Great after sales support, they respond within a day, which for me is outstanding!

Nov 18, 2020 at 2:24 AM Post #187 of 14,596
Even @ the current devices on hand i.e.the DX160, the level of sq is extremely high. The replaceable amp modules on the DX220 is a character of versatility. Ibasso's house sound has always been Reference tuned, desktop quality and their prices have been very reasonable.
Great after sales support, they respond within a day, which for me is outstanding!
I actually got reply back within few hours when i needed tech support.
These days there are not many companies that can manage that. At least not in west.

Nov 27, 2020 at 12:33 PM Post #188 of 14,596
FPGA-Master
In traditional audio players , especially players that use smart systems such as Android , SoCs
And systems are designed for multi-task, audio playback is not the main process , and usually is not
The highest priority.
In the DX300, for the first time, we have crystallized the algorithm that has accumulated over the years in the Field programmable
Gate Array (FPGA) to process numbers in a way that is closest to pure hardware
Audio signal to eliminate the negative side effects of multi-task processing of the OS . The FPGA works in
Between the SoC and the digital-to-analog converter (DAC). We call this algorithm +FPGA
FPGA-Master, FPGA - Master requests audio data directly from the SOC as the main angle ,
And synchronize to generate and manage all clocks , to achieve full synchronization of a single clock source , through two
The ultra-low phase noise clock generated by the Accusilicone fly second Crystal will be eliminated after the movement
Data is actively sent to the DAC, which can build the cleanest audio system , to the maximum extent
Reduce branch movement and random dispersion distortion.

FPGA
Master
iBasso Audio

Attachments

• 006qjSbmgy1gl3yokgp8oj30u01h97qa.jpg
    006qjSbmgy1gl3yokgp8oj30u01h97qa.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 0
Nov 28, 2020 at 9:26 PM Post #190 of 14,596
FPGA-Master
In traditional audio players , especially players that use smart systems such as Android , SoCs
And systems are designed for multi-task, audio playback is not the main process , and usually is not
The highest priority.
In the DX300, for the first time, we have crystallized the algorithm that has accumulated over the years in the Field programmable
Audio signal to eliminate the negative side effects of multi-task processing of the OS . The FPGA works in
Between the SoC and the digital-to-analog converter (DAC). We call this algorithm +FPGA
FPGA-Master, FPGA - Master requests audio data directly from the SOC as the main angle ,
And synchronize to generate and manage all clocks , to achieve full synchronization of a single clock source , through two
The ultra-low phase noise clock generated by the Accusilicone fly second Crystal will be eliminated after the movement
Data is actively sent to the DAC, which can build the cleanest audio system , to the maximum extent

FPGA
Master
iBasso Audio
Thanks for more info! What will the brand of the FPGA be ? What will the DAC be ? I think this is what Fiio and Shanling, Hiby has been doing. But I am excited for Ibasso because I love Ibasso :)

Nov 28, 2020 at 11:41 PM Post #191 of 14,596
FPGA-Master
The highest priority.

FPGA
Master
iBasso Audio

Ibasso has an impressive record when it comes to hardware / ckt design.
This could be another groundbreaking Implementation milestone...

Nov 29, 2020 at 6:01 AM Post #193 of 14,596
I had dx150, and several dx220. I liked their sound and design. But the stability and control of these devices was terrible. I could not accept the eternal problems and have to use other devices. Maybe using quallcom is the key to solving these problems. We will see in the next product.

Nov 29, 2020 at 6:59 AM Post #194 of 14,596
I had dx150, and several dx220. I liked their sound and design. But the stability and control of these devices was terrible. I could not accept the eternal problems and have to use other devices. Maybe using quallcom is the key to solving these problems. We will see in the next product.
Completely right

Nov 29, 2020 at 9:17 AM Post #195 of 14,596
Their UI is far from perfect.
As for my personal consolation though, my 229 just knocked out usd.2,012, enormous saving instead of buying the best DAP with a smartphone like ui speed & intuition.
Knocked out usd.2,112, instead of buying the other tube powered DAP. Ultimately knocking out usd.2,312, for just choosing a very plain looking device.

Every time i hit play, I forget that lag, that i'm allowed to continuously listen @ +7 hours, then take my critical listening break (this is excessive already, by my standard).
However, Ibasso never mentioned they're already throwing their towel in the ui department yet.
I'm just enjoying my music until their next ui update...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back