iBasso DX160 - The listening experience only gets better and better. ******NEW FW 1.09 - link 1st page.******
Jan 20, 2020 at 10:47 PM Post #2,388 of 6,983
I am also returning mine to exchange for a new one due to the defect of the Micro SD slot, as per ibasso whom I contacted. I also need a special program to run on MacBook to read the files.
Yes, you have to use Android File Transfer, which is true for any Mac device with Android being used. I use a Mac and use the AFT and it works fine.

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:28 AM Post #2,392 of 6,983
Yes, it’s the full version you pay for rather than the add on.

So you want to add the lurker addon to the Fidelizer advanced rom? Better spent that money on some IEM's. IMO.

With lurker usb audio app. It sends audio directly to the DAC without messing android with it. Cleaner than that you can't get

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020 at 3:36 AM Post #2,394 of 6,983
So you want to add the lurker addon to the Fidelizer advanced rom? Better spent that money on some IEM's. IMO.

With lurker usb audio app. It sends audio directly to the DAC without messing android with it. Cleaner than that you can't get

sorry for the confusion. I’m running the latest ibasso firmware with the lurker add on.
I want to revert back to firmware 1.03.123 so that I can install the Fidelizer advanced ROM as this is supposed to improve sound quality of Dap. Thanks

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:50 AM Post #2,395 of 6,983
Who has Luker addon and Tidal HiFi subscription?
I run into a problem.... When playing music through lurker hiby and usb audio and you forget to stop usb audio. Opening tidal it plays music. But when you want to stream MQA Master it fails.?

Can someone test?

Looks like Tidal with MQA wants to connect to the USB DAC.

IMG_20200121_110821.jpg

@Lurker0
When uninstall Usb audio by the settings menu from USB audio it can stream Master MQA audio by Tidal.
Not a real big deal to install and reinstall but something goes wrong i think.
Or there must be a caveat.... :) :)

For MattSPL ask Mr fidelizer magic.... He knows sure enough. For the money he asks he can deliver service. Don't you think?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back