iBasso DX160 - The listening experience only gets better and better. ******NEW FW 1.09 - link 1st page.******
Nov 4, 2020 at 1:29 AM Post #4,907 of 6,983
it was asked here for a couple of times about tempered glass protetion for our DX160, for several month that its almost impossible to find it, but I recently i decided to buy the tempered glass for ibasso DX220, and the result is as follow. (the height is perfect, better than the Screen protective films)

Before
1 - Imgur.jpg

Diference film vs glass
2 - Imgur.jpg
After apply the glass it's necessary to put some glue/oil
3 - Imgur.jpg
After putting on the Silicone Case
4 - Imgur.jpg

brilliant!

Nov 4, 2020 at 10:06 AM Post #4,908 of 6,983
Hello,

I have a problem with mango player. When I change the cover or even the tags it is well displayed on others players such as UAPP but not in Mango. Mango always display the old version. I use MP3Tag. I don't know what to do...

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2020 at 10:18 AM Post #4,910 of 6,983
Hello,

I had a problem with mango player. When I change the cover or even the tags it is well displayed on others players such as UAPP but not in Mango. Mango always display the old version. I use MP3Tag. I don't know what to do...

Force rebuild the Database, like rescan the whole library.

Nov 4, 2020 at 10:22 AM Post #4,911 of 6,983
Nov 4, 2020 at 3:05 PM Post #4,912 of 6,983
Hello,

I have a problem with mango player. When I change the cover or even the tags it is well displayed on others players such as UAPP but not in Mango. Mango always display the old version. I use MP3Tag. I don't know what to do...
Hi. I've had success doing the following, using the stock File Manager app:
(Internal storage) DX160 / ibasso / mango Player / picture / 2.
Delete the "2" folder. Running a library scan rebuilds this folder and the artwork.

Usually I'll also clear the app's cache prior to the above:
System Settings (gear icon) / Apps & notifications / MangoPlayer / Storage / select Clear Data and Clear Cache.

Then run a library scan.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2020 at 5:24 PM Post #4,913 of 6,983
Crank the volume?
Sorry I don't understand why ?
Hi. I've had success doing the following, using the stock File Manager app:
(Internal storage) DX160 / ibasso / mango Player / picture / 2.
Delete the "2" folder. Running a library scan rebuilds this folder and the artwork.

Usually I'll also clear the app's cache prior to the above:
System Settings (gear icon) / Apps & notifications / MangoPlayer / Storage / select Clear Data and Clear Cache.

Then run a library scan.
Thanks a lot. I've tried everything you've mentioned but does not work for me 😭

Nov 4, 2020 at 7:21 PM Post #4,915 of 6,983
Sorry I don't understand why ?
Thanks a lot. I've tried everything you've mentioned but does not work for me 😭
I *wonder* if the album's songs can be tagged with one version of the album art, yet another version is in the file as a jpeg named "folder"? One version new the other old? Could this create a display conflict?

Nov 6, 2020 at 3:47 AM Post #4,917 of 6,983
Thanks for your answer. Next time, I'll use musicbee.
This time to solve my problem, I ripped my Cd's again

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2020 at 4:52 AM Post #4,918 of 6,983
Thanks for your answer. Next time, I'll use musicbee.
This time to solve my problem, I riped my Cd's again

MusicBrainz Picard uses one of the biggest community driven music relase databases, which i also populate with releases.
This is for me the tool to go for tagging, since it can clean every other tag from the file and also embed the conver into the folder.
Give it a try, without the need of re-ripping your library.

Nov 6, 2020 at 3:37 PM Post #4,919 of 6,983
Hello,

I also use mp3tag, for many years now.
Try checking the extended tags, this will show the non-standard tags and I had to delete Some of these extended tages for a correct library. E.g. I found artist names in captials which shows as a different artist in mango player.

Nov 6, 2020 at 7:58 PM Post #4,920 of 6,983
I also use mp3tag, for many years now.
Try checking the extended tags, this will show the non-standard tags and I had to delete Some of these extended tages for a correct library. E.g. I found artist names in captials which shows as a different artist in mango player.
How do I see the extended tags in mp3tag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back