1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso DX120 pure DAP player. Balanced, single ended, line out and 2 micro SD slots. FW 2.9.21 now out!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Paul - iBasso, Aug 31, 2018.
Tags:
First

Back
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
121 122
Next

Last
  1. Paul - iBasso
    iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    somth5016, vas-tomsk and Rattle like this.
  2. serg7891
    Благодарю Cue файлы работают. Осталось сделать параметрический эквалайзер в прошивке. И тогда прошивка для DX120 будет идеальной.

vas-tomsk likes this.
  3. vas-tomsk
    I confirm, now gapless works with CUE - hurray!

Rattle likes this.
  4. Lurker0
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    sandlapprs, claudy and vas-tomsk like this.
  5. claudy
    to my ears 2.5.68 sounds more sweet then previous FW tho, i can feels the emotions of the song quite more.

6. expatriot
    claudy: Dlo you run yours balanced or single ended? I run mine single ended on high gain.

7. customeauser
    I have a problem with my DX120. When i want to use the Line out port, i can adjust the Volume just like at headphone out.

The Lineout Port is the same like the headphone port. Anyone a idea whats the problem ?

8. jamato8 Contributor
    That is normal. You can adjust it like a preamp or to max or less, depending upon the amp you are driving, or the preamp/amp and just turn it to max for that and control the volume with the preamp.

9. customeauser
    okay i didn´t know that. Thank you.

So the Line out and Headphone out have their own Volume management?

10. jamato8 Contributor
    Yes. You can set the LO to 100 and then what every you use for PO, say 40 and it will go to 40 and when you plug into LO, it will go to 100, while you are plugged into LO. Disconnect and it goes back to the PO setting.

vas-tomsk likes this.
  11. Rattle
    Any reports on the newest firmware yet ?

12. customeauser
    Thank you so much. This a nice feature !

13. aivar1988
    My dx120 battery life just dropped suddenly nearly 40%, i can still live with that if it doesnt get way worse but curious is there any diy way to change battery?

sandlapprs likes this.
  14. magicalmouse
    Appears to have solved the issues i had

1. random play will remain the choice after rebooting
    2. albums are shown seperately not all joined together

d

15. Rattle
    I flashed today and everything is good on my end. Gapless works both ways now.

First

Back
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
121 122
Next

Last