1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso DX120 pure DAP player. Balanced, single ended, line out and 2 micro SD slots. FW 2.9.21 now out!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Paul - iBasso, Aug 31, 2018.
Tags:
First

Back
109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
120 121 122
Next

Last
  1. magicalmouse
    Hi thank you for replying but i do have the one that came with it, what i need is to somehow attach the Mojo to the dx120 as the MOjo has a 3.5mm connection for the coax not a standard coax connection.

d

2. absolude
    Sounds good. Thank you.
    I have my strategy with FedEx and UPS but not sure it works with DHL.
    I call with the tracking number and request that they don't do any brokerage for me.
    Postal Services are better most of the time...

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  3. absolude
    Hope I can avoid them. Worse case, I'll take my chances.

4. PaganDL
    Hi all,

Considering selling my hardly used DX 120, PM me for details & ONLY if interested.

Hope you have a great day !

5. bmnathe
    I upgraded from the DX80 to the DX120 today. I am running the DX120 on the most current firmware.

The file scanning is a mess - a lot of albums are completely missing - and in some cases, multiple albums are combined into one big 'album' folder. This was not an issue with the DX80 - all albums were scanned/organized perfectly.

~90% of my files are from the same source (bandcamp) and in the same format (aiff).

Is this a common problem that will be addressed with a firmware update? I am liking the sound and the balanced output - I do not want to return but it is annoying that I can only use the directory function.

6. jamato8 Contributor
    You have checked and you are on the latest firmware? I would also do a factory reset.

7. Rattle
    Try a factory reset, I know it sounds dumb and you shouldn't have to but after adding files to a card no matter what I did nothing else worked. Besides the screwy file scanning it's a great player. I have resorted to fixing all my flac albums and ripping them to single flacs instead of cue+flac and all album covers 900x900 max. Kind of a PITA but it all works now. Also you can just throw in the towel and use directory to browse the cards directly. No shame in that !

8. bmnathe
    Yes, I am on the latest firmware and I applied a factory reset after updating.

9. claudy
    you feeling what i'm suffers since this 2 last update FW. my files also lots of aiff that i ripped from cds.

10. trivium911
    Hmm that is strange, the only time I had issues was when I didn't do a factory reset.

11. bmnathe
    Should I revert back to the original firmware? Is this an issue with the newer firmware?

JuanLuis91 likes this.
  12. JuanLuis91
    I think the most stable version is v2.5.68. It doesn't give me much trouble.

claudy likes this.
  13. bmnathe
    I reverted to 2.4.59 and the issue is solved. I would not recommend using the newer firmware if you care about library tagging.

Rattle, JuanLuis91 and vas-tomsk like this.
  14. claudy
    Just roll back to V 2.5.68, the sound come out from SE also more sweet to my ears than their before FW.

15. expatriot
    I like things simple, so I kept my firmware at V2.4.56. I have had no problems at all, but I am curious as to the difference between it and V2.5.68?

First

Back
109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
120 121 122
Next

Last