1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso DX120 pure DAP player. Balanced, single ended, line out and 2 micro SD slots. FW 2.6.94 now out!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Paul - iBasso, Aug 31, 2018.
Tags:
First

Back
62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Next

Last
  1. zabin29
    It's thinner, narrower, and about a 1/2 inch longer than my wallet.

2. zabin29
    ibasso got back to me and said they are looking into the battery drain issue in the next firmware. Great communication from them as always.

3. Keko123
    Hi Paul,

Can the next firmware version include a font with accents? Texts in Spanish are not displayed well.

Thanks for support!!

4. Paul - iBasso
    Would it be possible to send me some files that show the problem and the correct way to have them? This would help a lot. You can email to paul@ibasso.com and service@ibasso.com. Thank you.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
  5. Jarous1
    I have similar problem with German "ü", for example... Displayed is slightly bold, other way than the others standard characters.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  6. davidmolliere
    Yeah well same with French accents but I believe it’s an issue with character encoding, there are several norms, UTF-8 should work

7. Keko123
    I have sent an email to these addresses. Thanks!!

8. Keko123
    I think the problem should be the font file. This font haven't accents. If the problem is charset encoding, symbols should appear

9. davidmolliere
    Yeah good point!

10. Keko123
    Hi Paul,

I have found another issue. The stock usb cord does not enter through the cover sotck. I have to remove the cover to connect the usb cord

[​IMG]

Thank you very much

11. Eddy Flycatcher
    A little bit of filing goes a long way!

12. zabin29
    I found that that the stock usb c connector is long enough to get through the case and fully connect, but my aftermarket charging cables just barely make it through. It connects, but it doesn't fully seat. And I had to widen the 2.5mm balanced output opening. It doesn't look pretty but it works.

13. kalibur
    I am having this issue too, these noises when changing tracks. It does not affect the sound while playing, just disconcerting when skipping tracks. @Paul - iBasso Any fix for this?

14. Eddy Flycatcher
    What is up with the scanning system on the DX120? I have to scan each card separately and then both together...and still it has this strange habbit of setting 2-3 songs on various albums as different albums...so 5 albums show up with the same picture, but with made up album names (an extra sign is placed after the titel) The only option to overcome this is to delete that album from the card, and scan the card again than add it again and scan the cards one more time...but then there's a chance it happened to yet another album...and the scanning of the card takes about 45 minutes per card!
    20190120_212850.jpg

15. andi16
    I'm starting to like my dx120, but there's one thing making it almost impossible.
    When I connect dx120 to my android phone (via usb cable), dx120 will drain (like really fast) my phones battery by charging dx120 internal one.
    I would be very useful feature to disable usb charging in dac mode (as an option in the settings).

Will iBasso consider adding that option in new/next firmware?

First

Back
62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Next

Last