1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso DX120 pure DAP player. Balanced, single ended, line out and 2 micro SD slots. FW 2.2.42 now out!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Paul - iBasso, Aug 31, 2018.
Tags:
First

Back
72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
Next

Last
  1. gmahler2u
    Where did you get your new 1s from?

2. headwhacker
    Anyone curious how DX120 performs when measured, head over to ASR. Measurements look good except of a sharp roll-off starting at 1Khz in Frequency Response.

Dobrescu George likes this.
  3. qthinxs89
    I found noise in dx120 via otg when playing dsd files
    I try same file n setup in dx200 is clean no noise
    My dac topping d30
    Any idea to removed the noise
    The noise is very disturb.. ?
    Thx u

4. cluelessears
    Apparently it's a bug that could be fixed.

"Hello,
    Please set the filter to Super slow roll off before using the DAC mode. It is a bug on the XMOS firmware. Sorry about that. We will correct it on the next firmware update.

Sincerely
    iBasso Audio"

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  5. magicalmouse
  6. Mhog55
    Another head fi member. He had already sent it The Bit for battery replacement. MusicTeck should have their battery replacement units back by late March, but I didn't want to wait.

7. crabdog
    Loving the sound and UI of this DAP so far. This is classy AF. :couplekiss:

DSC_0652_result.jpg

8. silverfishla
    Who sells this DAP in the USA? I’ve been looking but can’t find it. I know Penon sells it but they are in China and I would like to have a more local dealer just in case warranty issues arise.

9. TooPoorForHiFi
    Amazon?

Dobrescu George likes this.
  10. Dobrescu George
    Those curves tho :)

11. crabdog
    Oh, yes indeed. :raising_hand:

12. taffy2207
    http://www.ibasso.com/where_view.php?id=211

silverfishla likes this.
  13. Keko123
    Is possible modify name of playlist?

14. PaganDL
    Hi @silverfishla,

I would suggest just buy direct from iBasso.

At least in the highly unlikely event something happens, you have better customer service & coverage than Amazon, support wise as they would still have to send it back.
    Sometimes whatever they have in stock at the nearest Amazon depot may not be kept in the best condition, etc.

@Paul - ibasso is amazingly helpful so there is no real need to worry if you need help with your future unit.

Hope you have a great day !

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    silverfishla likes this.
  15. ericf
    Okay, I'm having a battery drain problem or this player is guzzling power at high rates.
    I'm on firmware v2.4.56 and playing FLACs at volume 45. I've charged the battery with my Samsung smartphone charger to get a faster charge.
    It takes about 1 hour to get 70% then 1 more hour for 100%. Charging though my computer takes betweek 7 and 8 hours.
    I'm now on my second album and have played music for about 1 hr 45 minutes.
    The charge is now down to 73%.
    What gives?
    The battery is supposed to give me at least 10 hrs of FLAC playback according to all reviews I've read.
    If this goes on, I'll only be able to play music for max 7 hours per charge.
    Any ideas?
    I'm listening to both earphones (1more Triple Driver and AKG N40) and PSB M4U 1 so they aren't power hungry phones.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
First

Back
72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
Next

Last