iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
May 2, 2012 at 1:31 AM Post #5,686 of 13,503
Haha maybe Life is good cause he is doing what he is doing. Well I was saving for a new earphone but now I need to buy a stupid machine that will cause me to fold clothes later. Well maybe I can be listening to music while I am folding.
Quote:
LOL, ain't it the truth, ain't it the truth. I was married once and had a washing machine. Now I wash my clothes by hand, much of the time . . . and the rest is history. 

I like the 64gb SD micro card. I can get so much of one type of music on one card. I have 5 32gb but prefer the 64gb and once the DX100 has it all filed, it boots right up. Yes sir, life is good, it is good. Although not for all. I have a friend that always said, "it's all good", and then cheated on his wife. It ain't so good now, stupid him. But this DX100, hey, it's nothin' but fun. 

May 2, 2012 at 1:55 AM Post #5,687 of 13,503
Oh I remember the days of washing clothes by hand. That sucked lol. We had to do it when our washing machine broke and we couldn't afford a new one for a time :p

May 2, 2012 at 2:15 AM Post #5,688 of 13,503
Hmm ok this is awkward.. have sent my DX100 back to iBasso a few days ago and emailed them with scans of receipts as per their instructions including removing the battery. No reply at all even after Ive emailed them 3 times? I hope its not like someone else on here who had to wait several weeks for a replacement.

May 2, 2012 at 2:39 AM Post #5,690 of 13,503
Quote:
Prob catching up from China May day holidays.

Oh ok.. that would make sense then.. will patiently wait longer for a reply

May 2, 2012 at 2:40 AM Post #5,691 of 13,503
May 2, 2012 at 2:45 AM Post #5,693 of 13,503
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/essential/holidays/calendar.htm

Not too sure if that means 29th Apr - 1st May, & again 4th May. I they operate anything like how some businesses in Japan, then the whole week closes down (as such "Golden Week") since it doesn't make sense for factories to power down/up/down for just a few days of production. Although car factories are a far cry from DAP factories :wink:. Hehehe...

May 2, 2012 at 3:17 AM Post #5,694 of 13,503
Quote:
It's a holiday everyday in China :wink:.

Not sure the 60 million odd displaced Chinese farmers would agree 
confused_face(1).gif

May 2, 2012 at 3:21 AM Post #5,695 of 13,503
Quote:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/essential/holidays/calendar.htm
Not too sure if that means 29th Apr - 1st May, & again 4th May. I they operate anything like how some businesses in Japan, then the whole week closes down (as such "Golden Week") since it doesn't make sense for factories to power down/up/down for just a few days of production. Although car factories are a far cry from DAP factories
wink.gif
. Hehehe...

Wow they must keep an eye on this thread because I just got an email saying public holiday in China.

Thanks for your help AnakChan and have I mentioned that I am jealous of you attending the 

Tokyo Fujiya Avic Spring Festival!!!

Are you and Currawong taking your DX100's to audition headphones at the meet?

May 2, 2012 at 4:33 AM Post #5,696 of 13,503
Most likely. Seems some of the other Tokyo Head-fiers would like to try out the DX100 too.

Get Qantas to re-instate their QF79/80 flights from Perth to Narita & come :). I'm a Perth boy too (just living in Tokyo for 12+ yrs).

May 2, 2012 at 4:52 AM Post #5,697 of 13,503
Quote:
Most likely. Seems some of the other Tokyo Head-fiers would like to try out the DX100 too.
Get Qantas to re-instate their QF79/80 flights from Perth to Narita & come
smily_headphones1.gif
. I'm a Perth boy too (just living in Tokyo for 12+ yrs).

うらやましい!

May 2, 2012 at 4:56 AM Post #5,698 of 13,503
It is possible t have a marriage, washing machine and DX100. My marriage has had just over 18 years to burn in the quality is pretty good but the interface can be a bit clunky at times...

The DX100 definitely has better sound quality than the washing machine, and I wish the latter had a mute button (my wife might say the same about me...)
Quote:
LOL, ain't it the truth, ain't it the truth. I was married once and had a washing machine. Now I wash my clothes by hand, much of the time . . . and the rest is history. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back