Ibasso D2 Boa . . . new and smaller . . . with updates on 1st page. .
Jun 5, 2008 at 12:28 PM Post #361 of 1,141
Hi, just curious to other owners of squeezebox, what is the best way to connect it and the Boa for optimum sound?

Jun 6, 2008 at 1:08 AM Post #365 of 1,141
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellopanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got my BOA today. Not run-in yet but boy..... sounds fantastic for that price!

What headphones are you using with them? and How long did they take to get to you?

Jun 6, 2008 at 1:11 AM Post #366 of 1,141
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What headphones are you using with them? and How long did they take to get to you?

One day from China in shipping and one day in oder processing.

Jun 6, 2008 at 1:30 AM Post #368 of 1,141
Quote:

do you have aim or msn? I would like to ask you about it

Im a super noob in the audio world i would say read through the 30 some odd pages lots of people gave given their thoughts on the D2 Boa.

Jun 6, 2008 at 1:42 AM Post #370 of 1,141
Quote:

so am I you can just plug ur headphones into them right? The website is extremely small and generalized

I am not sure what your question is. Headphones into what? The Boa converts the digital information from the computer by an internal dac and then you use the internal amp of the Boa to power your headphones. It is very simple and straightforward. With this combination you will have, normally, high quality sound.

Jun 6, 2008 at 2:02 AM Post #374 of 1,141
You can use it just as an amp using the supplied interconnect that comes with it or from the USB of your desk top or laptop computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back