iBasso D10. .UPDATES 1st page, with Current Opamp Choices by HiFlight . . . images page 1, 12, 13, 14, 15, 21, 71
Apr 15, 2009 at 9:01 AM Post #1,831 of 4,153
Hello, I would like to buy the charge/sync cable for the iriver h120 but the company that sells them (thanks for giving me th elink) does only accept credit card which I do not have. I can pay through paypal though, would someone be willing to send me the cable? I will of course pay all the fees up front through paypal, my account is premium and verified.
Please pm me.
Thanks,
Greetings, Anouk,

Apr 15, 2009 at 12:36 PM Post #1,832 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anouk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello, I would like to buy the charge/sync cable for the iriver h120 but the company that sells them (thanks for giving me th elink) does only accept credit card which I do not have. I can pay through paypal though, would someone be willing to send me the cable? I will of course pay all the fees up front through paypal, my account is premium and verified.
Please pm me.
Thanks,
Greetings, Anouk,

I think if you can find someone from Netherlands then you could save a lot on shipping. And we've got quite a few people around here from NL.

Apr 15, 2009 at 2:12 PM Post #1,833 of 4,153
Quote:

Please pm me.
Thanks,
Greetings, Anouk,

If you can't find anybody closer by I'll get it for you.

Apr 17, 2009 at 7:36 AM Post #1,835 of 4,153
what are some noted headphones that really pair well with the d10? 225's are all that's in my rotation right now and have been for the last while. i want something new with the new amp. non-portable but something the d10 has more than enough power for.

Apr 17, 2009 at 10:27 AM Post #1,836 of 4,153
Hey Guys...

Just wondered what you thought regarding the D10 used with HD650s...Currently away from my Audible Illusions L1 (used as a head amp) and feeling that anything will be an improvement. Need a dac as well as amp so specs wise it looks just spot on...

Any comments appreciated.

Apr 17, 2009 at 2:47 PM Post #1,838 of 4,153
Are there any report of synergy of this with the ultra-picky K701 so far?

Apr 17, 2009 at 4:32 PM Post #1,839 of 4,153
Quote:

Hello all, well my iriver isnt here yet but my sysconcept cable is, great service! The cable seems a tiny bit stiff though, its very small i hope it wont break or something when in the u-shape. I hope my iriver will be here beginning of next week.
Greetings, Anouk,

The cable won't break and they are stiff but this type of cable always is. Just don't over bend it and flex it a lot. It will work fine and is designed to take the U bend required.

Apr 17, 2009 at 6:53 PM Post #1,840 of 4,153
wondering if you guys could do me a favour; when I got my D10, there was a small scratch on the faceplate near the gain switchknob. very small and thin; this irritated me because I take really good care of my stuff and I had just sold my pico; which I had had for nearly 6 months and still in perfect condition. to receive something that out of the box has a reduced resale value is unacceptable. anyway I emailed ibasso with a picture and asking if they could just send a new faceplate; they agreed, so all was well....until it got here the other day and the faceplate itself had another small scratch in the same place, not quite as large, but still obviously a scratch and in exactly the same place in between the gain switch and headphone out. i'm wondering if their tooling or production line/process is the cause of this and all D10s have it.?? so could you guys have a look at your amps for me?? please?? it would put my mind at ease a bit and I wouldnt bother to ask for another one. but if not then I will have to ask for another one as its just not cool to have a new item that looks used.

Apr 17, 2009 at 8:09 PM Post #1,841 of 4,153
I don't see anything on mine.

If it really bothers you send me your better faceplate and I will send you mine.

Apr 17, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #1,842 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by K_19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are there any report of synergy of this with the ultra-picky K701 so far?

I have the K701. However, D10 is my first headphone amp so I don't have much basis for comparison. I first tried it out with the optical output of my HK 645 receiver. With Blu Ray as a source it sounded great. Listening to music (uncompressed flac) via the SqueezeBox was a little disappointing, as there seemed little difference from the analog headphone jack. Maximum volume was only barely louder than my normal listening volume. Listening to flac through the USB on my office computer, though, was a vast improvement over the computer's DAC.

I ordered a pair of Denon AH-D1001K to use as sealed phones mainly with the bedroom SqueezeBox when my wife goes to sleep before me. I suspect the D10 will be more compatible with the Denon. I should probably get a full-size desktop amp to use with the K701, but would probably get in trouble buying something so soon after my 2nd Squeezebox/D10/Denon spree.

Apr 18, 2009 at 12:24 PM Post #1,844 of 4,153
nice unfatigueing highs. but it hisses with my SE530
frown.gif
otherwise it sounds great with them; using AD8656 buffers, sounds great with my denons though.

miguel: thanks for the offer man, I might just take you up on it, but it doesnt feel quite right. you would think that when replacing a faceplate because it was scratched that they would check to make sure the replacement wasnt scratched
confused.gif
it was well packed/padded fior the journey to me, so there must be something going on there that is causing it.

Apr 18, 2009 at 12:36 PM Post #1,845 of 4,153
Topkit for D10 will launch this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back