iBasso D10. .UPDATES 1st page, with Current Opamp Choices by HiFlight . . . images page 1, 12, 13, 14, 15, 21, 71
Feb 20, 2009 at 12:56 AM Post #781 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was thinking you'd have to go DVD audio to be sure of getting 24/192, right?

It's not so easy to find a lot of DVD Audio or SACD, there is a very small choice of them!

Feb 20, 2009 at 1:04 AM Post #782 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luca T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's not so easy to find a lot of DVD Audio or SACD, there is a very small choice of them!

For jazz and classical there are several 1000 sacd titles but not many shops carry them

Feb 20, 2009 at 1:10 AM Post #783 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luca T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really? It would be a really good thing!
I send to them an email to ask about some their european dealer to avoid the import tax and they answered that they have one dealer in Uk but they export there just D2boa and T4
frown.gif

They have a dealer in Denmark www.headaudeo.dk that carrys the whole range but obvious at higher prices than iBasso themselves

Feb 20, 2009 at 1:12 AM Post #784 of 4,153
I just remebered that on the outside of my package, the description was marked "USB Device".

Accurate and yet effective. I still had a sticker on my package that said "Inspected".

One recommendation for iBasso. They sent a flimsy thin cardboard box inside a jiffy pak. Luckily, aside from the box looking smooshed, the box was packaged so tightly that everything was fine.

A Ray Samuel type box would have been more effective. As it stands, I can't use the box anymore and if I ever wanted to sell it (which I doubt) I can't use the original packaging.

Feb 20, 2009 at 1:14 AM Post #785 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They have a dealer in Denmark www.headaudeo.dk that carrys the whole range but obvious at higher prices than iBasso themselves

Thanks I've already checked it when you posted it previously, but probably it's more expansive than pay import tax!

Feb 20, 2009 at 3:03 AM Post #787 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just remebered that on the outside of my package, the description was marked "USB Device".

Accurate and yet effective. I still had a sticker on my package that said "Inspected".

One recommendation for iBasso. They sent a flimsy thin cardboard box inside a jiffy pak. Luckily, aside from the box looking smooshed, the box was packaged so tightly that everything was fine.

A Ray Samuel type box would have been more effective. As it stands, I can't use the box anymore and if I ever wanted to sell it (which I doubt) I can't use the original packaging.

I had the same thing to happen.iBasso definitely needs to use heaver packaging .

Feb 20, 2009 at 3:57 AM Post #788 of 4,153
Got mine today. The form factor is much smaller than I thought (this is my first portable amp)!

Does your D10 come with an iPod LOD? Mine comes with one, which I didn't expect for it since it was not mentioned on the product page. However, it does not work with my iPod touch 2g... I guess it is LOD for older generation of iPods.

Feb 20, 2009 at 4:03 AM Post #789 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by woof07 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DHL has issues... I thought they went out of business anyway?

You might be thinking about Airborne Express which I'm pretty sure DHL bought out, and took their routes in the US.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khtse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does your D10 come with an iPod LOD? Mine comes with one, which I didn't expect for it since it was not mentioned on the product page. However, it does not work with my iPod touch 2g... I guess it is LOD for older generation of iPods.

iBasso told me that they were including a small gift (the LOD) for those who were waiting since B4 New Years. Does the touch have the same dock as the 4th and 5th and 6th generation iPods?

Feb 20, 2009 at 4:11 AM Post #790 of 4,153
Physically yes, but internally wiring for the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G have changed a little bit making many perviously iPod compatible devices not compatible with them without modificaiton.

iBasso used to sell an iPod LOD and another New iPod LOD, the latter one being compatible with iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G. Now they only sell the new one, so I guess this is one of they way to clear out old stock... Anyway, since I didn't pay for them, it doesn't really matter to me that it doesn't work.

Feb 20, 2009 at 4:43 AM Post #792 of 4,153
I have noticed that after 600 plus hours there is even a more open sound and a little different character to the sound. The transient response is even better. I am a little surprised but pleased.

Feb 20, 2009 at 5:08 AM Post #793 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have noticed that after 600 plus hours there is even a more open sound and a little different character to the sound. The transient response is even better. I am a little surprised but pleased.

That's amazing. So far I only have 26 hours of burn-in on low gain.

Feb 20, 2009 at 5:39 AM Post #794 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have about 400 hours so far. Things have been crazy around here, and it's like kids activities every day - cub scout cross over tuesday, taekwondo for my son wed, H&R block today, a hospital charity banquet tomorrow, build a pinecar and sell girl scout cookies on Saturday, like when can I have some time to finish my review?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back