IBasso Audio IT03
Sep 25, 2016 at 12:26 PM Post #137 of 3,344
WATCH OUT GUYS!

IcOqh.jpg

Hahahah! Since it's not a TOTL price, just considering. Not going to buy right away. 
etysmile.gif

Sep 25, 2016 at 12:41 PM Post #144 of 3,344
Yup, I'll get on this hype train. If twister says this competes with andro I am all over it! Where did twister say this?

Sep 25, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #146 of 3,344

the it03 is the iem of 2016.

Please... you and a few others here should really stop using such absolute/superlative statements, this is not helping and it can be very misleading for people who don't have a very good idea about their sonic preferences.

There's a difference between a detailed review / describing the sound signature, and making such a subjective shortcut...

Preferences in earphones are essentially a question of personal taste, unless something is technically wrong.

If you're going to recommend some models, please do so with more objectivity so people know what to expect.
Sentences like this really don't help your credibility.

Sep 25, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #148 of 3,344

Please... you and a few others here should really stop using such absolute/superlative statements, this is not helping and it can be very misleading for people who don't have a very good idea about their sonic preferences.

There's a difference between a detailed review / describing the sound signature, and making such a subjective shortcut...

Preferences in earphones are essentially a question of personal taste, unless something is technically wrong.

If you're going to recommend some models, please do so with more objectivity so people know what to expect.
Sentences like this really don't help your credibility.

it is not misleading. this iem is on the same level as andromeda. the resolution level punches way above its price tag.
Oh man, I hate the Facebook! Did he comment on soundstage and extension compared to andro?

Niyi Aguaze I heard that this has near TOTL sound quality.
Like · Reply · 12 hrs

Alex Twister It actually does, from 3D soundstage to a very impressive low end extention down to a healthy doze of sub-bass rumble. Just think of it as Andromeda with a little more sub-bass and a more revealing upper mids.
Like · Reply · 1 · 11 hrs

IMO they have about the same soundstage. it03 has better extension.

Sep 25, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #149 of 3,344
it is not misleading. this iem is on the same level as andromeda. the resolution level punches way above its price tag.
Niyi Aguaze I heard that this has near TOTL sound quality.
Like · Reply · 12 hrs

Alex Twister It actually does, from 3D soundstage to a very impressive low end extention down to a healthy doze of sub-bass rumble. Just think of it as Andromeda with a little more sub-bass and a more revealing upper mids.
Like · Reply · 1 · 11 hrs

IMO they have about the same soundstage. it03 has better extension.

Well, this is certainly going to be big then. I thought andro is a good deal....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back