I just ordered the Sony CD3000 headphones
May 18, 2003 at 6:05 AM Post #61 of 100
LTUCCI1924, glad to hear that you like the CD3000. Your review make me remember when my first time listen to CD3000, the soundstage and comfort level like I have never experience before. Just enjoy your CD3000 and DON'T go to any headphone meeting, then your happiness will last longer.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

May 18, 2003 at 2:15 PM Post #65 of 100
Hello Louis, I've been following all this and I am already thinking how to trade off or sell my equipment to upgrade to the 3000 phones/gilmore combo. The funny part is your meta(now mine) isn't due in til' Monday,so I haven't even tried it yet,and I'm already writing it off
tongue.gif
(in anticipation of hearing for myself your newest combo) I can only say for now>>>>>>>> Enjoy the music. I am genuinly happy for you and hope I too experience the same pleasure sometime soon. In the meantime,I will savor my learning/growing pains/pleasures. Best of luck

May 18, 2003 at 2:50 PM Post #67 of 100
Nice to hear from you again Lou and I trust you are living life to it's fullest. Btw, does the "fat lady sing" with your newest set-up, or am I expecting "waaaaaay toooooo muchhhhhhh" from my next investment? That being of course the 3000,gilmore combo. Be gentle now with your reply as I don't think I can bear any more visions of things to come. More than 1/2 the fun,IMO, is the adventure of getting there and I want to take it slow. I'm sure that is no secret to someone that is older and wiser,as you are proving to be
smily_headphones1.gif
Taking it slow can work wonders.

May 19, 2003 at 5:19 PM Post #71 of 100
I just got mine, I am listening right now, any ideas on music to show these babies off to my ears.

Massive Attack "radiation ruling the nation" sounds excellent much better than any other phones I've ever heard it on.

I'll post more later when I get a chance to get a better listen.

May 19, 2003 at 5:38 PM Post #72 of 100
Hey Lou how where did you get the CD3000. If not a problem, how much did you pay for them. If you have tested the HD600 and ETY ER-4S, do you think the CD3000 sounds better. Hope you enjoy your purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back