I just ordered the Sony CD3000 headphones
May 17, 2003 at 12:41 AM Post #46 of 100
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
....and she almost started to cry listing to a YANNI piano piece.

Yes, I would too...
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Congrats on your latest acquisition! It won't be long now, before you will have tried every hp in the galaxy!
biggrin.gif

May 17, 2003 at 2:22 AM Post #47 of 100
Lou:
Well it seems that we will have another CD3000 lover, welcome to "team CD3000" Lou!!! Now you know why I love this cans, and what I was trying to say, right? Let them burn in for a couple of days, and get used to them, and you will never need any other can around believe me!!!!

May 17, 2003 at 3:19 AM Post #48 of 100
Quote:

Originally posted by puppyslugg
Yes, I would too...
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Scream and run is more like it!

Congrats on the cans Lou! I hope you get and keep them for many years of use.

May 17, 2003 at 6:00 AM Post #53 of 100
Quote:

... sound came out of them like I have never heard before. ... This is the very very best sound that I have ever hear bar none.

But Lou, you say that about all your new headphones.
biggrin.gif

I'm just having fun with you. (I'm NOT making fun of you.)

May 17, 2003 at 2:09 PM Post #56 of 100
Quote:

I feel that this spending has to stop somewhere and the buck stops here. LOL. I am thrilled with all that I have and am not going any further with this obsession.
mad.gif

[size=xx-small]heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh[/size]

He thinks he is done...........
wink.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 17, 2003 at 2:35 PM Post #58 of 100
Quote:

HI JMT: This crazy obsession is all your fault. LOL. Because you made me that great META42 I just went even more insane with this head-fi stuff. That META42 was my first real great amp and caused me to search for better headphones and than an other amp but I will always remember the great META42 and for the price it is hard to beat. I am sending you my head shrink bills.
biggrin.gif

Under that criteria, there's a lot of us that should be sending JMT our shrink bills.
tongue.gif

May 18, 2003 at 3:55 AM Post #59 of 100
Lou,
I'm glad that you like the CD3000. Tell me your impression b/w the CD3K and A1000? Next stop is HP-1 for you.

Purk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back