I am getting some Grados.. Sr60i or sr80i?
Jul 23, 2012 at 9:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Arvan

500+ Head-Fier
I want to get some grados, but im not sure of which one to get? Som prefer the 60i some 80i.

The 80i has a little bit more bass? and the 60i is more neutral? 

Have i understood this correctly?

Jul 23, 2012 at 10:23 AM Post #3 of 6
I cant get my hands on the Allesandros here where i live, and it might be expensive to import them even though the price on their website is Ok for me. Thanks for your input!

Jul 23, 2012 at 12:13 PM Post #5 of 6
I haven't heard the "i" version of these two.  But, this was my start into headphone obsession about 12 years ago.  I wanted to hear the SR60s.  They were good.  The SR80's (at the time) sounded to harsh to me.  I left the store with SR125s and loved the heck out them!  Changed my life forever.

See if there is a local store in your area to audition them.  You might even save a few bucks versus the online prices.  Good luck!

Jul 23, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #6 of 6
I hope i wont be going on a headphonefrenzy after the grados..Atleast for a couple of months hahaha! I am starting to sell off some of my cans that i don´t use and will only have 3 pairs left.Open, semi and closed. ( yeah like that´s going to happen )

I don´t have any where near me that have the grados for audition i´m affraid. Retailers here mostly keep sennheiser,akg or beyers in their stores...Since two of you recommends the 125s i might have to check them out..Might be worth the extra cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back