Hugo TT 2 by Chord Electronics - The Official Thread
Jan 15, 2019 at 9:32 AM Post #4,038 of 18,958
listening to Beethoven symphony 5 while reading this very dramatic indeed.:violin:

has the wall or lack of it affected customs? serious question.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019 at 1:17 PM Post #4,040 of 18,958
Using HD800S but, with normal pads and now that I’m used to TT2 and HMS, I want another pair of headphones that has more lower frequency kick. But I use dekoni elite sheep pads and it helps with lower frequencies, they last a second longer and are deeper than on stock senn pads.

They will do until I have some spare cash wirral’d away and kept safe by my gal.

I bet it doesn't get a whole lot better in this game than TT2 + HMS + HD800S.

I can't help irrationally craving something lower impedance and generally different than what I have. I haven't really connected with any planars in the past, but want to take the Ether 2s for a spin. Still, if my TT2 ever arrives, I need to spend a few months with headphones I already have before I tinker again.

Jan 15, 2019 at 5:55 PM Post #4,041 of 18,958
So what does this failed BREXIT deal mean for getting a TT2???

Jan 15, 2019 at 7:08 PM Post #4,042 of 18,958
I bet it doesn't get a whole lot better in this game than TT2 + HMS + HD800S.

I can't help irrationally craving something lower impedance and generally different than what I have. I haven't really connected with any planars in the past, but want to take the Ether 2s for a spin. Still, if my TT2 ever arrives, I need to spend a few months with headphones I already have before I tinker again.

Dave owners will say differently.

But TT2 + HMS + HD800 does sound nice :)

Jan 16, 2019 at 2:31 AM Post #4,046 of 18,958
So what does this failed BREXIT deal mean for getting a TT2???
Brexit, if it happens, should allow a UK-US trade deal meaning Chord products will be cheaper to import into US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back