Hugo TT 2 by Chord Electronics - The Official Thread
Nov 6, 2018 at 4:18 AM Post #2,521 of 19,009
The Bottlehead kits do sound good and have a bit of a cult following but its not just about how they sound, the build experience can be very rewarding and educational in itself. I am thinking of moving from my Bottlehead Mainline to the TT2 not only would I get a world class dac but a great amp to drive headphones like my HE-6 which the Mainline can not do.

Cosmetics of the Bottlehead kits is down to the builder.

7319651_l.jpg

Nov 6, 2018 at 3:18 PM Post #2,524 of 19,009
I think nintronics have black now.

Nov 6, 2018 at 4:04 PM Post #2,525 of 19,009
I think nintronics have black now.

Yeah its strange how some places have them and some don't. Some territories have them and some don't. Weird. Oh well, I've already paid for it at my dealer, so I'll just wait it out. Shame though :)

Nov 6, 2018 at 4:14 PM Post #2,528 of 19,009
I was in your position with my first h2 which i ended up not having much luck with. I preordered it 4 months in advance and waited ages while some guys who did not preorder managed to grab theirs from other dealers straightaway. It does not seem to be 1st in gets their unit more some other allocation method. Luck of the draw.

Nov 6, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #2,529 of 19,009
I was in your position with my first h2 which i ended up not having much luck with. I preordered it 4 months in advance and waited ages while some guys who did not preorder managed to grab theirs from other dealers straightaway. It does not seem to be 1st in gets their unit more some other allocation method. Luck of the draw.
More like who you know

Nov 6, 2018 at 4:40 PM Post #2,530 of 19,009
My next system. Mojo into the new 30K Ultima amp.

Nov 6, 2018 at 4:46 PM Post #2,532 of 19,009
Yeah so it still moves and the girls still wanna ride with you because they think you're driving a real Porsche 911.:checkered_flag:

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2018 at 5:00 PM Post #2,534 of 19,009
Yeah its strange how some places have them and some don't. Some territories have them and some don't. Weird. Oh well, I've already paid for it at my dealer, so I'll just wait it out. Shame though :)

In a world where natural justice prevailed, those who ordered and paid first should be supplied first, however, I expect that the dealers who shift the most units for Chord are given priority. On the other hand, perhaps they just stick a pin in the map without reference to any other criteria. Without a Deepthroat in Chord HQ, we'll never know. One thing I am sure of however, better get one before the "What Hi-fi" review hits the beach, as after that, only those with the sharpest elbows will have a happy Xmas.

Nov 6, 2018 at 5:08 PM Post #2,535 of 19,009
In a world where natural justice prevailed, those who ordered and paid first should be supplied first, however, I expect that the dealers who shift the most units for Chord are given priority. On the other hand, perhaps they just stick a pin in the map without reference to any other criteria. Without a Deepthroat in Chord HQ, we'll never know. One thing I am sure of however, better get one before the "What Hi-fi" review hits the beach, as after that, only those with the sharpest elbows will have a happy Xmas.
I applied for what hi-fi on totaljobs,they advertising for a reviewer, sent my Cv off.Tweaked my cv for this job, told them I read hi-fi review for year's and I'm a member of head fi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back