How's the Koss KSC75?
Jul 13, 2008 at 1:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

guyx1992

500+ Head-Fier
Hi folks...
I realized that for walking / running the IEMs aren't that comfy. I saw that the Koss KSC75 are highly recommended for running.
I found them at 27.97$ shipped from eBay, worth it? (sealed in original box)
BTW, I know it's a bit pricey but it was the only seller that was willing shipping to Israel. (Here the KSC75 costs 50$ before shipping)

Thank you

Jul 13, 2008 at 4:29 PM Post #4 of 37
Okay..
I'll think I'll buy them.
I'll make me a paypal account and buy them :p
Worst case scenario I give them to my mother and they they're a birthday present (haha :p)

Jul 13, 2008 at 5:02 PM Post #7 of 37
Great, thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 13, 2008 at 5:05 PM Post #8 of 37
I like the Koss though the earclips don't work for me. I can't recommend them for running as my ears already have a hard time keeping them on :lol:

Jul 14, 2008 at 7:46 AM Post #11 of 37
As far as bang for the buck, they're excellent. Very good sound quality for a $30 headphone. I got mine for about $15-20 a year or two ago and they are running strong. They don't look very cool, in my opinion, but I still walk the dog in them most days. Mainly I use them around the house, especially to fall asleep in.

The clips hang on to my ears pretty tightly but comfortably. As far as running goes, they stay in place pretty well, but I have only jogged in them, not sprinted.

Jul 14, 2008 at 12:04 PM Post #12 of 37
Mine have just arrived in a week from San Fran to England (very impressive) and when trying to attach them to my ear, both fell off the clip. I had a cheap PC headset lying around with big comfy leather pads and took them and the headband off. I might not be able to get the headband to fit, but I can comfortably hold them to my head.

IMAG0008.jpg

Do these need much burn-in? They sound very good already after about a minutes listen. Will give them the proper treatment tonight.

Jul 14, 2008 at 8:46 PM Post #13 of 37
I find the KSC75 can sound excellent with the right player and amp.
On my Millet hybrid, they sound great, and also out of my Recievers headphone jack. Sometimes they make me wonder why i spent money on any other headphones. They sound tighter with a Cat5 recable to me.
You can sometimes find them really cheap online also, like under $15usd

Jul 14, 2008 at 10:35 PM Post #14 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by matt_wants_hp890s_again /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine have just arrived in a week from San Fran to England (very impressive) and when trying to attach them to my ear, both fell off the clip.

The same thing happened to me when I tried to put on my KSC75s for the first time. Fortunately, the clips weren't broken, and they snapped right back on.
Cool pad mod, by the way!

Back on topic: the KSC75s are great!
cool.gif

Jul 14, 2008 at 11:57 PM Post #15 of 37
The clips just snap on and off, but it you need a headband then get this one from parts-express.com for $1.99 + shipping: Parts Express:Mini Headphones

The cheap earpieces snap/click off, and the KSC-75 (and KSC-35) earpieces snap right onto the headband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back