Hot Girls on Trains, Radiohead, and iPods
Jul 24, 2005 at 5:50 AM Post #61 of 98
...soon after she fell asleep, she began to have what sounded like a very erotic dream. she was moaning and drooling on me, when her stop came. she woke with a jolt and hurried out the door with an embarressed "excuse me", blushing. i got my bag together and noticed she had left her ipod on her seat in her rush. scooping it up i hurried off the train, and in the gathering dusk of the platform i saw her hurrying through the crowd toward a waiting limo.

"miss!" i cried, rushing after her. she stopped at the limo and felt her pockets, and spun around looking frantically at the train. "miss!" she saw me with her ipod in hand and a relived grin spread across her face.

"thank you so much," she said taking the ipod. "my dad would be so angry at me if i lost this!"

"hey, no problem. is it his?"

"no, but it has radiohead's next album on it, and it's not supposed to be released in weeks."

"really!" i said, my interest increasing by the moment.

"can i give you a lift, i'm on my way to a party in town thom and the boys are throwing for my dad's birthday. i'm sure they'd like to thank you in person..."

Jul 24, 2005 at 6:05 AM Post #62 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
...soon after she fell asleep, she began to have what sounded like a very erotic dream. she was moaning and drooling on me, when her stop came. she woke with a jolt and hurried out the door with an embarressed "excuse me", blushing. i got my bag together and noticed she had left her ipod on her seat in her rush. scooping it up i hurried off the train, and in the gathering dusk of the platform i saw her hurrying through the crowd toward a waiting limo.

"miss!" i cried, rushing after her. she stopped at the limo and felt her pockets, and spun around looking frantically at the train. "miss!" she saw me with her ipod in hand and a relived grin spread across her face.

"thank you so much," she said taking the ipod. "my dad would be so angry at me if i lost this!"

"hey, no problem. is it his?"

"no, but it has radiohead's next album on it, and it's not supposed to be released in weeks."

"really!" i said, my interest increasing by the moment.

"can i give you a lift, i'm on my way to a party in town thom and the boys are throwing for my dad's birthday. i'm sure they'd like to thank you in person..."

Nice.
icon10.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 4:04 AM Post #66 of 98
thanks. that was my "dear penthouse" ending to the story--g-rated of course.
wink.gif
thought it could use some spicing up.

Jul 25, 2005 at 8:31 PM Post #69 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by viator122
I'm going to close my eyes. When I open them again, there will not be a 4 page thread devoted to being in close proximity to an attractive woman.

The main attraction was that her father was the manager for Radiohead, and that she fell asleep on my arm for 1 1/2 hours...
biggrin.gif
Not that she was attractive.

Jul 25, 2005 at 8:32 PM Post #70 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by headchange4u
One Question....

Why was an obviously rich, attrative female, who's dad was the manager of a world famous band, doing riding the train?

Fantastic question! I never really thought of that one
confused.gif
Maybe her butler was out sick?
biggrin.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 8:34 PM Post #71 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman
The main attraction was that her father was the manager for Radiohead, and that she fell asleep on my arm for 1 1/2 hours...
biggrin.gif
Not that she was attractive.

I know, it was my lame attempt at being funny. Still, 4 pages is a lot...

Jul 25, 2005 at 8:44 PM Post #72 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by headchange4u
One Question....

Why was an obviously rich, attrative female, who's dad was the manager of a world famous band, doing riding the train?

I was thinking similar things. I wondered if he created this thread just for positive attention after all the negative attention he's gotten recently....
cool.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 9:12 PM Post #74 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman
I don't think you guys understand the following situations:

1. The girl was asleep almost the entire time I rode the train with her
2. We talked for a little bit - but she was not interested in talking anymore the very instant she turned on her iPod again and closed her eyes. After all, I know how exhausting it could be for somebody to go on a NYC shopping binge.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

3. It was a "coming-home-from-work" train, and therefore it was very silent. To just start talking to her would have been an odd break in the atmosphere.

.....................loser..................i had to say it..............i know just aout everyone that posted in this thread is thinking it.

Jul 25, 2005 at 9:20 PM Post #75 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by viator122
You're saying he made this up so he'd look cool on the internet?
confused.gif

If he wanted to look cool on the internet, he would have posted a more favorable ending, such as the nice piece of fiction posted above by Redshifter
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back