Hot Girls on Trains, Radiohead, and iPods
Jul 25, 2005 at 9:31 PM Post #76 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by sahwnfras
.....................loser..................i had to say it..............i know just aout everyone that posted in this thread is thinking it.

What the??

Was this called for or something?

I am far from a "loser" and in fact have had my share of very good-looking women. If you do not believe me, look at the picture I posted of myself in the "post your picture" thread. In that thread, I believe, you'll also see Billy giving a lengthy post regarding her beauty
biggrin.gif

The point is, I am not "inexperienced" or a "loser". In fact, many would say quite the opposite.

So shut up.
Oh, and by the way, somebody want to close this thread now?
rolleyes.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 9:43 PM Post #77 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
If he wanted to look cool on the internet, he would have posted a more favorable ending, such as the nice piece of fiction posted above by Redshifter
cool.gif

I suppose you're right. The fact that it's true kinda makes it worse, though...

Jul 26, 2005 at 12:36 AM Post #80 of 98
The Radiohead bit is kind of a stretch but if its going to happen anywhere its going to happen in NY. I ran into Seth Green on the N train last summer and played it off, but a couple of the girls on the train were giggling and were like "hee hee are you Seth Green? hee hee".

Yesterday I was trying hard not to look at a girl who was flirting with me hard. I gave up my seat to an elderly couple and I guess that turned her on. Im engaged though, so she got the Heisman Trophy.

Jul 26, 2005 at 6:48 AM Post #81 of 98
For future reference, here is a list of questions you should remember to ask such a woman:

Do you ever get advance copies of their music/albums/singles/hopefully you are still enunciating clearly at this point in the question? I know a whole forum of people who would be interested. (In hearing your impressions of said music.)

So what's your favourite album/song/b-side? I know a whole forum of people who would be interested...

So who else does he manage? I know a whole forum of people...

Do you get to go to concerts? Do you need a ride?

Is Pablo Honey the most under-rated album ever, or what?

Alright, perhaps mentioning that you are a net.addict might be a bad idea.

[size=xx-small]See, this is why I missed Head-Fi.[/size]

Jul 26, 2005 at 7:40 AM Post #82 of 98
Damn, ease up on the guy. He's just sharing an interesting personal story... no need to bash him. Besides, he said he was really sick at the time.

Jul 26, 2005 at 2:48 PM Post #85 of 98
Don't worry dude, it's tough getting digits in NYC, especially on the train. I once met a gorgeous girl from the Dominican Republic, can't remember what train we were on, we had a great coversation and even talked about going out, however she never called
confused.gif

Jul 27, 2005 at 5:23 AM Post #86 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by JzzMaTzz
Don't worry dude, it's tough getting digits in NYC, especially on the train. I once met a gorgeous girl from the Dominican Republic, can't remember what train we were on, we had a great coversation and even talked about going out, however she never called
confused.gif

I thought the guy was supposed to call...

Jul 27, 2005 at 6:02 AM Post #87 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek
I thought the guy was supposed to call...

She was a little shy about giving out her # so I offered mine. It ain't easy in the city man!

Jul 27, 2005 at 6:10 AM Post #88 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by JzzMaTzz
She was a little shy about giving out her # so I offered mine. It ain't easy in the city man!

ouch
frown.gif

I feel ya.

I remember this one time i got a girl's number, but i think she was freakin out cause i am 20 and she was 16 (i didnt want to date her, before you ask) so i would call and ask to hang out or whatever, but she always had some excuse to get off the phone or whatever. so i just stopped calling. shame. great girl...

similar thing with a girl my age who was giving me signals at a party. i got her number then she drops the info that she has a BF. it's like.. hmm.. well it MIGHT have been good to know that earlier
rolleyes.gif

Can't live with em, can't live without em
tongue.gif

Jul 27, 2005 at 7:25 AM Post #89 of 98
I had something like this happen but on a plane. I was going to Seattle from LA with a stop at San Fran in between. I got on the plane in LA and had the very back seat all to myself. It was around 9 at night or so, maybe later and the plane was filling up pretty good. I was hoping for a change that no one would sit by me so I could enjoy a couple of magazines I had brought. So I'm sitting there reading and the plane is getting ready to taxi when all of the sudden this hot looking girl (yes very hot and I'm picky) sits down next to me.

She wasn't shy and neither was I so we started chatting non stop. She ordered a drink so I followed. The flight was pretty short, something like 20-40 minutes I guess, but there was hardly a silent moment. As we were descending into SF, I looked at her and said... this sure is romantic, flying into San Fran at night... then looked out the window. She says, you just missed your golden opportunity to kiss me. I thought, NOT, turned around and laid a big wet one on her and continued to do so till she had to get off the plane about 10 minutes later. Then I sat there with a smile on my face thinking I can't believe What just happened...
tongue.gif

Jul 27, 2005 at 7:41 AM Post #90 of 98
Uh... you did get her # right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back