Hot Girls on Trains, Radiohead, and iPods
Jul 27, 2005 at 11:50 AM Post #91 of 98
Quote:

She says, you just missed your golden opportunity to kiss me. I thought, NOT, turned around and laid a big wet one on her and continued to do so till she had to get off the plane about 10 minutes later. Then I sat there with a smile on my face thinking I can't believe What just happened...

An inspiration to us all!
eggosmile.gif

Jul 27, 2005 at 12:05 PM Post #92 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanadu777
...As we were descending into SF, I looked at her and said... this sure is romantic, flying into San Fran at night... then looked out the window. She says, you just missed your golden opportunity to kiss me. I thought, NOT, turned around and laid a big wet one on her and continued to do so till she had to get off the plane about 10 minutes later. Then I sat there with a smile on my face thinking I can't believe What just happened...
tongue.gif

Wow. Really? I should put something like this in my sequel novel, I like this little story that much. I should DO this if I ever have the opportunity, it'd be a hoot for sure!
biggrin.gif
Abe

Jul 27, 2005 at 1:14 PM Post #94 of 98
I could see how girls would do that;No strings attached. Kind of like "Girls Gone Wild" on a plane. You aint meetin her parents.

Jul 27, 2005 at 1:21 PM Post #95 of 98
Nice story Aman, although I wouldnt find it all that crazy that a girl was listening to Radiohead... I mean, they are completely mainstream. Now if it was something like Xploding Plastix or Ulrich Schnauss I would be impressed.
wink.gif

Jul 27, 2005 at 2:10 PM Post #96 of 98
Larry, you officially are inducted into the "10 Feet High off the Tarmac" club
tongue.gif

Jul 27, 2005 at 2:43 PM Post #97 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanadu777
She wasn't shy and neither was I so we started chatting non stop. She ordered a drink so I followed. The flight was pretty short, something like 20-40 minutes I guess, but there was hardly a silent moment. As we were descending into SF, I looked at her and said... this sure is romantic, flying into San Fran at night... then looked out the window. She says, you just missed your golden opportunity to kiss me. I thought, NOT, turned around and laid a big wet one on her and continued to do so till she had to get off the plane about 10 minutes later. Then I sat there with a smile on my face thinking I can't believe What just happened...
tongue.gif

Thats such a promising and inspirational read when you are a handful of days away from a couple plane rides. With my luck it'll be nothing but old people on everyone of em..
eek.gif

Jul 27, 2005 at 4:08 PM Post #98 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by bundee1
Yesterday I was trying hard not to look at a girl who was flirting with me hard. I gave up my seat to an elderly couple and I guess that turned her on. Im engaged though, so she got the Heisman Trophy.

That expression was funny,

Heisman%20Trophy%20bronze.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back