Hot Girls on Trains, Radiohead, and iPods
Jul 22, 2005 at 12:08 AM Post #16 of 98
all kidding aside, i hope you asked her name, or even got up the courage to ask if she wanted to do something sometime and got her #.

if not, let this be a lesson that you lose nothing by asking.

if you did, you're a stud. so go and have a good time.

Jul 22, 2005 at 12:13 AM Post #17 of 98
Ask out a girl, when you want to. Obviously the girl might say no, but why should she?

Just say well you know, let's rock out together, wanna exchange numbers?

That's all.

Jul 22, 2005 at 12:14 AM Post #18 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Julz
Did she drool ? It's kinda cute when they do that. I was on a subway one time back home in England and this girl fell DEAD asleep on the seat in front of me and had a whole drool thing going on...

Cute as in reminiscent of babies and having children?

Jul 22, 2005 at 12:19 AM Post #19 of 98
Girls love Radiohead.

radiohead.jpg

Jul 22, 2005 at 12:26 AM Post #20 of 98
nice sotry ...

almost too nice to be true ...
well If it was me I ( REALLY ) would have stressed her little bit for having some tickets , special concerts dates and inform on whatever about Radiohead (this because of my personal interest) when she had told me her father being manager of Radiohead.. then she noticing me a very cool and smart guy would eventually have invited me her home to meet Thom Yorke & c. in persons ... the n probably falled in love with me for being so hypy on Radiohead which btw she consider the best band in the world .. no prob at all for me at that point being his boyfriend .. then free Radiohead concert and beautiful rich lady for life what do you want more ? ..

Jul 22, 2005 at 12:35 AM Post #21 of 98
Great story.

The reason you didn't pursue this any further is you saw right through her, right? I'm mean, she was trying to impress you by saying her father was manager for Radiohead? What kind of loser would fall for that old line
biggrin.gif

Jul 22, 2005 at 1:09 AM Post #24 of 98
you just avoided serious wallet damage... her one handbag could easily pay for a few K1000s. I feel sorry fer her boyfriends wallet (or daddys for that matter)

Jul 22, 2005 at 1:11 AM Post #25 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
I'm Thom Yorke

she wasn't son of our manager , Mjg is not our manager neither -

that's it

your fired.

get out of here thom yorke.

Stay away from my sexy daughter as well.

Jul 22, 2005 at 1:42 AM Post #26 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
i'm the manager of radio head.

i'm her daddy.

lol, can I get her number then?
biggrin.gif

Jul 22, 2005 at 1:57 AM Post #28 of 98
Only time I ever had a strange girl (as in a stranger, not an odd person) fall asleep on me was when flying back to Nebraska to visit some friends. She was from a town about an hour from my old hometown, actually. I believe she was a freshman in college, but I can't remember.

Anyway, I was re-reading 1984, and that sparked a discussion. Started talking about Brave New World, Soylent Green, and the like. Then I presume she got tired, and fell asleep. It was one of those really slow moments, where you know the person is fighting the urge. Rather amusing to watch. Head slowly droops down, then up, blink, droop; repeat...

But, uh, yeah. Sounds fun.

EDIT: I thought he just has a girlfriend. Could be wrong, though.

Jul 22, 2005 at 1:57 AM Post #29 of 98
i think that aman is married. his post seems to strongly imply this with the line:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman
Anyway, that's my story. Sure as hell more exciting than the family is.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

of course, i could be totally off base here. in which case i will also ask, why did you not get her phone numebr? do you have "ishoos" of soem sort?

Jul 22, 2005 at 2:32 AM Post #30 of 98
The issue is that she lived in Westport, and not New York. I'd have no way to ever see her again.

Anyway, I was sick the entire time. I have strept throat and I wasn't really feeling right. Now pondering it, I wonder why I did not get the phone number -- really, at least I could have talked to her...

That's not like me! Two-three years ago when I was good-looking, I had the girls. My way with the ladies hasn't changed, just my physical appearance
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I'm sick as a beast. I'm going to bed. Night.
biggrin.gif

I'm not married... by the way. Just dead sick of my teenaged brother
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back