HM-602 Portable Music Preorder
Aug 31, 2010 at 4:03 PM Post #211 of 641
Damn ....those "anythingbutipod guys" really hate hifiman products ....i mean 0%positive comments ....0

another thing ...i ordered through the head-direct site on 28th .....how do i know if my HM-602 is the so called upgraded one and not the one in the 60 shipped ones (the customs normally hold the packages for around 15 days before releasing them here ....so i cant judge by the time of arival)
it is said there is no message from head-direct when its been shipped ( read it on last page of this thread)...thats why i asked

Aug 31, 2010 at 4:10 PM Post #213 of 641

Quote:
http://translate.google.com

it seems they have shipped 60 units of HM-602 and then they decided to do the upgrade (the first 60 could send it back for a free upgrade) ..(if google translate is right) .... that alone means a lot to me (depending on the point of view), they are constantly seeking better audio HQ...

So If I get it in the next couple of days I should immediately send it back for the upgrade?

Aug 31, 2010 at 6:10 PM Post #214 of 641

Quote:
So If I get it in the next couple of days I should immediately send it back for the upgrade?

maybe you will like the way it sounds, maybe you are not one of the 60.. or maybe you could like it better with the upgrade?.. ..who knows, look at it this way the first 60 have an option to upgrade or not 
atsmile.gif

Aug 31, 2010 at 6:22 PM Post #215 of 641

Quote:
maybe you will like the way it sounds, maybe you are not one of the 60.. or maybe you could like it better with the upgrade?.. ..who knows, look at it this way the first 60 have an option to upgrade or not 
atsmile.gif

heh nice way to look at it but I'm just worried because of the expensive shipment costs and tax duties that usually tear my wallet apart

Aug 31, 2010 at 6:58 PM Post #216 of 641

Quote:
heh nice way to look at it but I'm just worried because of the expensive shipment costs and tax duties that usually tear my wallet apart

:) be positive, I am sure that shipping and taxes cost much more in my country than in yours...

Sep 1, 2010 at 2:48 AM Post #217 of 641
but how to tell weather its upgraded or not ( we shouldn't open it up)?

and yeah tax, shipping cost, delay, problems with postal services is the most in my country.....damn my sflo that i ordered late july is still not here!!

Sep 1, 2010 at 8:37 AM Post #219 of 641

Quote:
but how to tell weather its upgraded or not ( we shouldn't open it up)?

and yeah tax, shipping cost, delay, problems with postal services is the most in my country.....damn my sflo that i ordered late july is still not here!!

Crying abt customs delay...are you from India like me? Lets see who gets it first
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 1, 2010 at 1:35 PM Post #220 of 641
How much are the re--262 alone. xD
I'm thinking on getting the player just because 80% of the money would go towards a pair of re-262 alone anyways...

Sep 1, 2010 at 8:19 PM Post #222 of 641
Geez, half this thread is about the 262.  Really sad that it's not enough for the manufacturer to post it on the first page in clear red bold type.

Sep 1, 2010 at 8:35 PM Post #223 of 641
^^ also thanks to that ....the initial sales will be enormous.

More initial sales  = more impressions and reviews and if HM-262 is good ( ....it will be ...HifiMAN delivers ) ....there will be even more sales
an in all this there will be happy few...(including myself) ....who get it at a bargain price

Sep 1, 2010 at 9:02 PM Post #224 of 641

Users who are viewing this thread

Back