Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's
Oct 4, 2013 at 5:37 AM Post #617 of 632
I'm talking about the recent firmware posted here that supposedly fixes the long load times.

Oct 4, 2013 at 6:06 AM Post #618 of 632

I'm preferring the Studio BA firmware with 2048 allocation on the Rocoo BA. It pairs very well with both the SE5 and Flat 4 Sui. haven't tried the 1Plus2 yet but I have a feeling it will pair better than the Studio V (since updating to the gold cable.

You would know.
bigsmile_face.gif

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #622 of 632
I very much enjoyed having both the Studio 3 and Rocoo Ba for as long as I did. They are both great units, and the only real downside to the BA vs the Studio would be the battery life. It seems like after owning the Studio 3 since it was released, I've only charged the battery like three times in that thing!
tongue.gif

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:41 AM Post #623 of 632
Thought I'd  pull the Rocco out and take a pic with one of it's favourite pairings. 

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #624 of 632
You guys make me almost regret selling my BA x.x

But I know its in better hands now :p
Would have just lived in a box all its life if it stayed with me.

Lee, I hope my craptastic packaging was sufficient lol. Sounds like it was.

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #627 of 632
Had a mid-end IEM from Brainwavz back then.. dont remember it anymore.
Tried it with my TMA-1s too, they balanced each other out pretty well.

But ultimately, I wouldn't use the BAs much since I'm used to streaming music services on my phone (Google Music All Access mainly)

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:43 AM Post #628 of 632
not much use for it then.

at times it's hard to keep focus with all these wonderful toys to choose from, but we must all keep that in mind how we use our equipment and if it will even fit in our lifes styles.

for example, I had been using open headphones at home for a couple of years now, I was considering doing all sorts of crazy things in order to keep down the outside noise (air conditioning, old pc that is as loud as &$^%!, etc).
I wasn't even considering closed cans, but got caught up in the hype right after seeing Jude's Alpha dog video and ended up buying a pair of mad dogs that same night... wow!
...well the Mad Dogs aren't really spectacular by any means, but I sure do enjoy them. Why? Because they are comfortable as hell, isolation is great, and sound quality is actually good and doesn't feel as much as a closed headphone, so it really meets my needs more at this time than getting a flagship open headphone that no doubt sounds great, but I would still want to beat myself over the head with it because of the ambient noise...

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:57 AM Post #629 of 632
  Had a mid-end IEM from Brainwavz back then.. dont remember it anymore.
Tried it with my TMA-1s too, they balanced each other out pretty well.

But ultimately, I wouldn't use the BAs much since I'm used to streaming music services on my phone (Google Music All Access mainly)

As long as it wasn't damaged in Shipping it's all good. Don't forget to leave me positive feedback. I did for you.

Oct 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM Post #630 of 632

As long as it wasn't damaged in Shipping it's all good. Don't forget to leave me positive feedback. I did for you.

Whoops, didnt even notice you did. Its my first time making a sale on these forums haha. Thought I'd receive some sort of notification.
Just left positive feedback for you as well. Enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back