Hifiman TWS600 - First Impression
Jul 1, 2019 at 11:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 240

Ithilstone

100+ Head-Fier
Some small thingy arrived today at my door step...
Courtesy of Mark from Hifiman (Thank you!)
qzWuNVwl.jpg

A way, way faster than I expected

WXzzhxwl.jpg

So I grabbed a camera and took some photos:
(hope you like green as this is the only decent background I could find)

a0xexgxh.jpg
W50Jjg0h.jpg

That's what can be found in the box

TOR5GAAh.jpg

ve77wE0h.jpg
c7Xi5p8h.jpg
uhP6Nsrh.jpg
GoUABcYh.jpg
IvTXbteh.jpg
sESvM8ph.jpg

I had no problems connecting them to Moto G5+ (8.1)
ACC codec was automatically picked - so all good

Just had to change tips for smaller ones and I was ready to go...

Listening impressions to follow soon...

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2019 at 12:04 PM Post #4 of 240
that thing bulky

Personally I do not think size is a problem at all - yes those are on a large side - but weight is well balanced - not too heavy to be a problem not to light to forget about them
Fit with a right tips is very good for me - did some short runs (up and down stairs) and those stay firmly secured in my ears.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2019 at 12:13 PM Post #6 of 240
I would be especially interested to know if there is any lag when using these while viewing You Tube video either on iPhone or iPad

Jul 1, 2019 at 12:17 PM Post #7 of 240
I got an e-mail from hi-fiman about these whilst gracefully sipping myself into drunk enough to buy random things on amazon territory. Launch edition and free something included sealed the deal. Touché, Hifi-man, Touché.....

Jul 1, 2019 at 12:37 PM Post #8 of 240
The shape looks a bit like they won't fall out if you move quickly which is something I look for in buds. Let us know how they sound . I'm interested in getting a pair soon . Tell us how battery life is too please .

Need more time to be sure those are secure and will stay in place ( we just have a massive storm and cannot go for a decent run now) And NO I will not be testing it to that extreme! :arrow_down:

It looks good TeamHifiman though ;]

Battery again time will tell as I received them today

If you are interested in buying them I think Hifiman still have a limited edition so first run will get free HE600S if you will be buying directly (https://store.hifiman.com/index.php/tws600.html) might be a good idea to buy sooner than later ;]

Sound wise - those are on a brighter side with nice clean vocals - I will have more to say after some decent time spent with them
I heard RE600 (v1) very long time ago so unfortunately cannot confirm if those use same driver as the name would suggest ;]

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2019 at 1:07 PM Post #10 of 240
Yes that helps I have a nexus 7 tablet too...

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM Post #11 of 240
These look great!! - So tell me about the weight? is it pretty light on your ears?? - I'm liking the looks.

Nice neat case, like the way it's so simple to pack the IEMs away and charge. Is it USB-C by the way? Is the Bluetooth coverage good?

Looking forward to hearing your sound impressions.

Jul 1, 2019 at 5:48 PM Post #14 of 240
They surely look great. I am very curious to hear how they sound, and to which other Hifiman canalphones they are most similar.

Jul 1, 2019 at 6:41 PM Post #15 of 240
Yeah, wide open no obstructions. How bought with the phones in a back pocket! :ksc75smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back