1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Hifiman TWS600 - First Impression

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Ithilstone
    Some small thingy arrived today at my door step...
    Courtesy of Mark from Hifiman (Thank you!)
    [​IMG]

A way, way faster than I expected

[​IMG]

So I grabbed a camera and took some photos:
    (hope you like green as this is the only decent background I could find)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

That's what can be found in the box

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I had no problems connecting them to Moto G5+ (8.1)
    ACC codec was automatically picked - so all good

Just had to change tips for smaller ones and I was ready to go...

Listening impressions to follow soon...

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    pedalhead, B9Scrambler and Takeanidea like this.
  2. FastAndClean
    that thing bulky

3. musicday
    But is true wireless.

Takeanidea likes this.
  4. Ithilstone
    Personally I do not think size is a problem at all - yes those are on a large side - but weight is well balanced - not too heavy to be a problem not to light to forget about them
    Fit with a right tips is very good for me - did some short runs (up and down stairs) and those stay firmly secured in my ears.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  5. luiscomputech
    The shape looks a bit like they won't fall out if you move quickly which is something I look for in buds. Let us know how they sound . I'm interested in getting a pair soon . Tell us how battery life is too please .

6. robertjwarren
    I would be especially interested to know if there is any lag when using these while viewing You Tube video either on iPhone or iPad

7. bizkit
    I got an e-mail from hi-fiman about these whilst gracefully sipping myself into drunk enough to buy random things on amazon territory. Launch edition and free something included sealed the deal. Touché, Hifi-man, Touché.....

Ithilstone likes this.
  8. Ithilstone
    Need more time to be sure those are secure and will stay in place ( we just have a massive storm and cannot go for a decent run now) And NO I will not be testing it to that extreme! :arrow_down:

It looks good TeamHifiman though ;]

Battery again time will tell as I received them today

If you are interested in buying them I think Hifiman still have a limited edition so first run will get free HE600S if you will be buying directly (https://store.hifiman.com/index.php/tws600.html) might be a good idea to buy sooner than later ;]

Sound wise - those are on a brighter side with nice clean vocals - I will have more to say after some decent time spent with them
    I heard RE600 (v1) very long time ago so unfortunately cannot confirm if those use same driver as the name would suggest ;]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  9. Ithilstone
    No iphone etc. in the house (and never will be) but no lags on android ;] if that helps

10. robertjwarren
    Yes that helps I have a nexus 7 tablet too...

11. dill3000
    These look great!! - So tell me about the weight? is it pretty light on your ears?? - I'm liking the looks.

Nice neat case, like the way it's so simple to pack the IEMs away and charge. Is it USB-C by the way? Is the Bluetooth coverage good?

Looking forward to hearing your sound impressions.

12. Ithilstone
    According to Hifiman those are around 6 grams each - not too light but much lighter than looks would suggest ;]
    Yeap USB-C
    About BT - I think that's tells everything ;]

13. dill3000
    Wow, I guess the coverage will not be a problem lol.

14. antonyfirst
    They surely look great. I am very curious to hear how they sound, and to which other Hifiman canalphones they are most similar.

15. jant71
    Yeah, wide open no obstructions. How bought with the phones in a back pocket! :ksc75smile:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last