HiFiMan Susvara
Jun 20, 2023 at 11:35 AM Post #21,541 of 25,604
ENVY ,Just Arrived..A Sound Festival...

IMG_7680.jpg

Best Regards

Sisco
Gorgeous setup! Must sound lovely. How is it sounding?

Jun 20, 2023 at 2:41 PM Post #21,542 of 25,604
Gorgeous setup! Must sound lovely. How is it sounding?
Well let's see if I can express it in words, which is difficult
It is the most musical, euphonic, realistic, addictive and natural thing that I have been able to listen to in my entire audiophile life... which is a long time with different gadgets... All the best... and this set is undoubtedly the top.

I don't know how to explain myself better..

Best REGARDS

Sisco

Jun 20, 2023 at 2:50 PM Post #21,543 of 25,604
It is the most musical, euphonic, realistic, addictive and natural thing that I have been able to listen to in my entire audiophile life... which is a long time with different gadgets... All the best... and this set is undoubtedly the top.

Best REGARDS

Sisco
Wow. Well said!

Jun 20, 2023 at 2:51 PM Post #21,544 of 25,604
And I forgot to ask, what headphone cable are you using?

Jun 20, 2023 at 7:44 PM Post #21,548 of 25,604
I haven't seen a dedicated thread to this headphone yet, so I thought why not create one,

So who has heard them?

Post impressions and pictures below :D

http://store.hifiman.com/index.php/hifiman/susvara.html

SUSVARA20170510.jpg
I have them, they are everything described, no hype. My only issue is the IMO cable that goes with it is literally like something you would see attached to a toy!!!! Wow at this price, and they sound just as poor. Problem is I am have a bear of a time finding the right cable match....too mush time and waisted $$$$$ on what should at least be decent out of the box. Also I REALLY needs an amp with power or don't bother.

Jun 20, 2023 at 7:48 PM Post #21,549 of 25,604

Best REGARDS

Sisco
ok, but do you like it??

Jun 24, 2023 at 11:47 AM Post #21,553 of 25,604
The headband on my Susvara is stretching incredibly thinly on the left side, so I contacted HIFIMAN for a replacement before it completely snaps in the next few weeks.

Does anyone have any experience replacing the headband on the Susvara? I know it'll be a cost since it is out of warranty. I just hope the replacement is fairly simple. I've got the tiny screwdrivers ready...

Jun 24, 2023 at 12:09 PM Post #21,554 of 25,604
The headband on my Susvara is stretching incredibly thinly on the left side, so I contacted HIFIMAN for a replacement before it completely snaps in the next few weeks.

Does anyone have any experience replacing the headband on the Susvara? I know it'll be a cost since it is out of warranty. I just hope the replacement is fairly simple. I've got the tiny screwdrivers ready...
Haven't had to change the ones on my Susvara yet as I use something between it and my head and I don't touch it, because It can go bad fast lol.
I did change the one on my old Hek v2 and wasn't a problem though, just be careful not to strip or break a screw lol

Jun 24, 2023 at 4:52 PM Post #21,555 of 25,604

Users who are viewing this thread

Back