HIFIMAN HM-601 Music Player, RE0 IEM and Grammy Award Winners
Apr 26, 2011 at 4:10 AM Post #61 of 89
A year so ago "AIAIAI" had a booth at an event and Sarah Palin and her staff grabbed a heap of their stock, The company made a joke about it later on their website.
At the Sundance film festival around 5 years ago a room full of booths were closed for an hour so that Paris Hilton could have privacy while she grabbed stuff and had assistants to carry the stuff for her, All free.
I think the term for the items is "Swag"

Apr 26, 2011 at 11:15 AM Post #62 of 89

Quote:

And the term for Paris Hilton is 'slag'. 
blink.gif

Apr 26, 2011 at 12:52 PM Post #63 of 89

Quote:
A year so ago "AIAIAI" had a booth at an event and Sarah Palin and her staff grabbed a heap of their stock, The company made a joke about it later on their website.
At the Sundance film festival around 5 years ago a room full of booths were closed for an hour so that Paris Hilton could have privacy while she grabbed stuff and had assistants to carry the stuff for her, All free.

Wait... so which was it?

Apr 26, 2011 at 1:07 PM Post #64 of 89
Paris Hilton is so clueless about how life really works. She said once that shes never been into a walmart. She thought it was a place to buy stuff to build walls. What a douche. I guess it must be nice though. And to any sponsors that are reading. I have never bought a product because some popular "star" was wearing or endorsing a product. Spend your money elsewhere. I drive an f150 because I needed a bigger truck, not because the dirty jobs guy tells me how great they are.

Maybe the money could go towards developing a time machine. That way we could go back and stop the MTVs Real World from being filmed. It has spawned a monster.

/slowly climbing down from my soapbox.

Apr 26, 2011 at 3:37 PM Post #65 of 89
Some pundits have claimed that she's actually a brilliant businesswoman, playing off the ditzy socialite to garner more fame and fortune.

Apr 26, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #67 of 89
Being dumb makes for better* television.

*and by that I mean more profitable

Apr 27, 2011 at 2:09 AM Post #68 of 89
Could you imagine any of these peeps pop out and say to the Sponsor "I'd like to have the HM801 instead. Throw in a pair of HE6 too."

Apr 27, 2011 at 8:26 AM Post #70 of 89

Quote:
Paris Hilton is so clueless about how life really works. She said once that shes never been into a walmart. She thought it was a place to buy stuff to build walls. What a douche. I guess it must be nice though. And to any sponsors that are reading. I have never bought a product because some popular "star" was wearing or endorsing a product. Spend your money elsewhere. I drive an f150 because I needed a bigger truck, not because the dirty jobs guy tells me how great they are.

Maybe the money could go towards developing a time machine. That way we could go back and stop the MTVs Real World from being filmed. It has spawned a monster.

/slowly climbing down from my soapbox.

She plays that role for the cameras. Off camera, she is a very smart businesswoman. Yes, she's a party girl but she also has a lot of business saavy.

Apr 27, 2011 at 12:35 PM Post #71 of 89
Hi Fi Man is going to be the next big brand, just watch,

by then monster will be gone bose will be dead and sennheiser shure akg etc will have a new competitor...

give it 1-5 years it'll happen

...i would love to review the re-zeros but i dont have the money *sigh*

Apr 27, 2011 at 1:45 PM Post #72 of 89
I agree that HiFiMAN is on the way up but Monster and Bose are not going away lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back