HIFIMAN HE6se Loaner tour
Mar 16, 2019 at 5:36 PM Post #32 of 163
If still available, I would love the opportunity to listen to and experience the HE-6SE and take part of the tour.

I live in Concord, NC

The main reason I'd like the opportunity to experience this legendary headphone is because I've yet to experience the original. I'm always hearing about how amazing the original is but have never gotten the honor to personally listen to and experience it for myself. I have previously been honored by being able to take part in your Edition X and Mega & Supermini tours

If approved and selected to take part in the tour I would provide an unboxing and review video on my YouTube channel as well as provide a full and detailed written review which I shall post on this site (in addition to wherever you would like it to be posted as well).

Thank you very kindly for providing the opportunity to allow some of us to experience this legendary headphone.

Mar 17, 2019 at 4:05 PM Post #35 of 163
I’d absolutely love to participate in the tour. I currently own the HE-400i’s and love them! I would really like to review the HE6se’s (or any other loaners you would like a review of. The HE400i’s were my introduction into the hobby and I have been completely hooked and fascinated with any Hifiman produced. I’ve read about and studied every Hifman headphone model available. My personal favorite model has to be the HE-1000’s. I live in Northern Virginia (just outside of Washington DC).

Mar 17, 2019 at 7:06 PM Post #36 of 163
I would love to participate in this tour. I am in Wayne, NJ. After hearing the Ananda, Arya, HE1000se, Susvara and the HE6se, I would like a better understanding of this headphone at home in a quiet listening environment. My personal favorite right now is the Ananda and Arya. Very impressed by what Hifiman created.

Mar 17, 2019 at 8:04 PM Post #37 of 163
Please send to New Zealand (and Australia)! I miss my HE-6 dearly, and would love to try on what should be a greatly improved version.

Mar 17, 2019 at 9:15 PM Post #38 of 163
I'd love a chance to get to hear the HE6se. I'm in Kingsport TN, USA. I've gotten a chance to hear the original, would love to hear the successor.

Mar 18, 2019 at 11:10 AM Post #39 of 163
OH.
As a owner of the old HE-300....i'm very intrigue by the Hifiman planar lineup and these power hungry HE6se should do well with my Power Generous Sansui AU D5 amp (that can drive....big Planar speakers hehe).
Hope to be part of this fun tour!
I'm from Montreal, QC, Canada.

Cheers!

Mar 19, 2019 at 5:24 AM Post #42 of 163
Interested. Chicago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back