HIFIMAN HE-R10 Closed-Back Headphones Discussion & Impressions
Nov 24, 2020 at 11:32 PM Post #496 of 1,227
@Takeanidea nice unboxing video. I’m very curious in your assessment of the R10p. The Susvaras are my second favorite headphone. You mentioned that the r10p has better bass. If that’s the case, and everything else is top-notch, I think I’ll pull the trigger. Susvaras with more bass impact, and a closed back design , would be amazing :L3000:

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:18 AM Post #497 of 1,227
@Takeanidea nice unboxing video. I’m very curious in your assessment of the R10p. The Susvaras are my second favorite headphone. You mentioned that the r10p has better bass. If that’s the case, and everything else is top-notch, I think I’ll pull the trigger. Susvaras with more bass impact, and a closed back design , would be amazing :L3000:
Do it, for science!

Nov 25, 2020 at 2:01 AM Post #498 of 1,227
Good video, I like that "adios" for spanish people or latinoamericans...

I think that is difficult (because of the weight difference of the two R10s), but could you try a blind test between both?

Thanks for your unboxing review. I would like that somebody in the loaner tour has a Sony R10 to compare with them...
A blind test wouldn't work, because the weight difference is huge. I've been told that the difference is just as great in the retail price. The dynamic is $1500. The planar is $4000 more.
A written article is already up on www.subjective.reviews

I'll spend more time with them over the next few days. I have only had a small time with them, but the sound was good.

Nov 25, 2020 at 3:19 AM Post #500 of 1,227
Nov 25, 2020 at 4:34 AM Post #503 of 1,227
I'd have feedback about there being only one cable connected to either of the R-10 models. This is to enable users to connect a bluemini. This is a wireless module that comes free with the Deva, which retails at $299. Have I missed something? Because it doesn't seem to be supplied with the P or the D. How many out there, hypothetically, would want to use the R-10 wirelessly? I suppose the decision to incorporate just the one cable must mean that HiFiMan think people would be interested in this

Nov 25, 2020 at 4:57 AM Post #504 of 1,227
I wonder whether Hifiman will be selling the cups seperately for those of us who already own the headband and yokes.

yes, for a $30 discount off the full retail price 😜

Nov 26, 2020 at 4:49 PM Post #510 of 1,227
Am now close to 10 hours with the P. Stay tuned for an update tomorrow
I would have Cracked 10h on the first day :wink:
Can't wait for more impressions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back