HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
Aug 23, 2012 at 9:32 AM Post #6,048 of 21,868
Quote:
Alright so some people here (mostly IEMCrazy) has posted at length about the quality of the pleather pads, which are the pads that came with my demo HE-6s and HE-500s.  I emailed my dealer and unfortunately he will not send the velour pads.  But right now, neither the HE-500s or HE-6s through my Lyr can compare to the HD700s.  I hear a particular congestion in the HE's, and almost a type of resonance and congestion of "standing waves" inside the ear cups in the midrange.  I feel like these cans should be capable of much more, but the fact is, I can't order a $1300 pair of headphones when I'm hearing them the way they sound now.  It would be a bit crazy to just take a gamble and say "well when I get my own set with the velour pads, it'll sound fantastic".  So my question, just how much of a sound difference is there between the velour pads?  Is it "night and day"?  If I don't really enjoy the house sound with the pleather pads, is it safe to say that changing the the velour pads won't be a revelation for me?

I do not have the HE6 I am too lazy to try to drive that. I do have the HE500 and I own both the pleather and the velour pads. I can answer your question directly that the velour makes a substantial difference. The sound stage opens up and you get the sense of air that is completely missing with the pleather pad. I also own the T1's that I see you have in your sig. I cannot imagine that you will get the most out of either the T1's or the HE500's with your amp. There are some modestly priced amps that would do the job (but not for the HE6). Just one suggestion, you might look at the Audio gd amps as they will do the job. If you are sold on tubes there are many choices under $1500 that will surely do the job.

Aug 23, 2012 at 10:40 AM Post #6,049 of 21,868
Quote:
It it a cool avatar, I agree. I am just trying to grasp the pronunciation of his user name. Is it I.E.M.-crazy or is it 'I am Crazy'?
wink.gif

It's designed to keep you guessing
wink_face.gif

Quote:

Yep - while I have not heard the A-100 mini from Emotiva.. I'm using 2 X UPA-1 mono blocks for my HE-6s.  This is a "REAL DEAL HE-6 RIG"

You guys keep tempting me with what "moar power!" would sound like.  I can't imagine driving my speakers with dual 300W blocks let alone my headphones....
tongue_smile.gif
  The only mono the list on their site now is the XPA-1 at $1k a pop and 500W 4ohm though
biggrin.gif

Still, I think my next focus should be on an uber-DAC....Bifrost is darned good good, but there's of course better. For a price...

Quote:
Alright so some people here (mostly IEMCrazy) has posted at length about the quality of the pleather pads, which are the pads that came with my demo HE-6s and HE-500s.  I emailed my dealer and unfortunately he will not send the velour pads.  But right now, neither the HE-500s or HE-6s through my Lyr can compare to the HD700s.  I hear a particular congestion in the HE's, and almost a type of resonance and congestion of "standing waves" inside the ear cups in the midrange.  I feel like these cans should be capable of much more, but the fact is, I can't order a $1300 pair of headphones when I'm hearing them the way they sound now.  It would be a bit crazy to just take a gamble and say "well when I get my own set with the velour pads, it'll sound fantastic".  So my question, just how much of a sound difference is there between the velour pads?  Is it "night and day"?  If I don't really enjoy the house sound with the pleather pads, is it safe to say that changing the the velour pads won't be a revelation for me?

The two killers about pleather is that it ends up screwing with the tonal balance in the extreme, it sucks out the mids completely.  If you're hearing suck-out more than "congestion" the problem is entirely pleather.  Also it kills the soundstage.  Badly.   They're good if you want a "studio monitor" type presentation and are willing to EQ the mids back in to try to fix it.  I can't actually imagine many people liking the pleather, at all.  Least of all for twice the price of velour.  How long do you have the HE-6/500? You can order pads for $15 from HiFiMan and get them within a week.  It may be worth it for a limited time demo of almost $2k worth of headphones....it's cheaper than shipping them back.

However a properly amped HE-6 and HE-400 (I can only assume HE-500 as well, but I can't confirm) should not have "congestion" in the mids.  Both have some of the most transparent mids around.  That said, that includes on the Lyr in my case, again both HE-400 and HE-6, I can't comment on HE-500 beyond FR charts and reports of others. HE-400 is spectacularly detailed on Lyr, and smooth through the mids.  HE-6 lacks its ulitmate detail but still sounds clean and open.  The soundstage closes a little, and detail goes missing versus what I hear on the speaker amp, but is still more detailed than HE-400, just not as wickedly over-detailed as HE-6 on speaker posts is. 

However, keep in mind the stock tubes on Lyr (I think you mentioned you're using the GE stocks), are mediocre.  They're good tubes, and they're amazing tubes for $10 a piece.  But they were designed for TV's not audio.  They're noisy.  My HE-6 + Lyr testing was done with some Tungsram PCC88s which are a very neutral sounding tube with very clear response.  Warmer than SS but colder than most tubes with a nice bit of tube distortion.  There are tubes that are still more neutral (Telefunkens, Lorenz, etc.) but the Tungsrams are a good tube and with much greater clarity than the GE's. 

Also, what are you using for your DAC? 

Ultimately, though, buy what you like.  If the HD700 and your current amp and tubes put a smile on your face, go for it.  It's unfortunately a very overpriced headphone considering it's a rehash of the HD5xx/HD6xx driver for double the price, but obviously it's voiced very different and if it works for you without causing you to go into upgraditis vs HE-x, it could be a good value!   If on the other hand you're going to go into upgrad-itis anyway, you may want to give serious thought to what headphone suits your future chain rather than your current one, at this price point.

The velour pads are indeed "night and day" however it's impossible to know if that's what your current issue is or if it's a combination of amp/tube/DAC inferiority. 

Also keep one thing in mind if you're switching back and forth between HD700 and HE-xx:  HD700 is very treble happy.  Some argue so is HE-6, but on HD700 you have those peaks.  On my HE-6, if I crank up the treble tone control on the Marantz on, say, a Jesse Cook album (I've always found Narada's recording techniques questionable) to max or near max, I get this wonderful live open-air sound from the guitar.  It sounds great, and rather similar to how his live shows are amped...it explains a lot.  If I crank the treble down back to normal (which sounded ok prior) it gets instantly closed in and "veiled" sounding and kind of congested.  Point is: the brain adapts strangely when going from bright to neutral and perceives a veil at the lost of high frequencies.  A/B-ing between bright and neutral headphones will always make the neutral one sound congested and veiled.  It's just the way the brain works. It's better to listen to both of them at separate times and determine which one makes you happier when you hear it.

Quote:
You biggest problem is the amp you're using, especially reading your comments in another thread about the anemic soundstage. The lyra is good enough to make them sound good, but they are capable of so much more than that amp can ever give
them. If you are set on the lyra, you will be better off with the he500.

Agreed.  They do sound good on Lyr (with good tubes of course), But the soundstage is a bit wider and deeper and the detail comes out more on a better amp.  They're capable of more than the Lyr is.  But they still should sound better than others on Lyr.  You're just pulling the max abilities of the Lyr and it becomes the limiting factor rather than the headphone.  Which isn't a bad thing if you plain on sticking with the audio hobby.

If sticking with Lyr only, HE-6 is a waste of money compared to HE-500.  If using the Lyr until upgradits to Mjolnir or anything else hits....it's not a bad option
biggrin.gif

Quote:
I think its the amp too. When I use my T-amp, a Dayton Audio DTA-100, supposedly 50wpc, it gets congested. But when I use my Audio Research D70 tube amp, there was no congestion at all.

Maybe...but my experience with that amp with different tubes and velour pads is still much better than what's being described, so I don't think the blame lays squarely on the amp but maybe a combination of things.  Lyr definitely limits the potential of HE-6 by a wide margin, but it doesn't make HE-6 sound congested for me, either.  Just less detailed and open than it's capable of.  And Lyr certainly shouldn't be making HE-400/HE-500 sound congested, those are cans well within the Lyr's strengths, it was more or less designed for them. HE-400 performs excellently, and AFAIK HE-500 is actually easier to amp "well" than HE-400, even though HE-400 is easier to amp out of horrible sources like DAPs (why someone would take a 14oz headphone with an iPod, I don't know...)

I'm still thinking source or DAC may be involved.

EDIT: I notice the DACs in the list include a DLIII and some nice phono gear, so the DAC should not be an issue.  Though I can't rule out source.

Aug 23, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #6,050 of 21,868
Quote:

You guys keep tempting me with what "moar power!" would sound like.  I can't imagine driving my speakers with dual 300W blocks let alone my headphones....
tongue_smile.gif
  The only mono the list on their site now is the XPA-1 at $1k a pop and 500W 4ohm though
biggrin.gif

I want to put my UPA-1s back on my Home Theater System.  Now I'm looking at this:

http://www.audio-gd.com/Master/Master-3/Master-3EN.htm

with this:

http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/dac/RE7.1/RE7.1EN.htm

along with this:

http://www.goldpt.com/sa1x.html

Aug 23, 2012 at 11:37 AM Post #6,051 of 21,868
Quote:

I want to put my UPA-1s back on my Home Theater System.  Now I'm looking at this:

http://www.audio-gd.com/Master/Master-3/Master-3EN.htm

with this:

http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/dac/RE7.1/RE7.1EN.htm

along with this:

http://www.goldpt.com/sa1x.html

That has got to be the most overkill DAC I've ever seen.  Not so much in price (there's a few I'd love to own for that price or more, and several at that price), but in terms of the raw hardware inside that case, that seems like a heck of a lot of "extra parts"
biggrin.gif

Aug 23, 2012 at 1:12 PM Post #6,053 of 21,868
Quote:

The two killers about pleather is that it ends up screwing with the tonal balance in the extreme, it sucks out the mids completely.  If you're hearing suck-out more than "congestion" the problem is entirely pleather.  Also it kills the soundstage.  Badly.   They're good if you want a "studio monitor" type presentation and are willing to EQ the mids back in to try to fix it.  I can't actually imagine many people liking the pleather, at all.  Least of all for twice the price of velour.  How long do you have the HE-6/500? You can order pads for $15 from HiFiMan and get them within a week.  It may be worth it for a limited time demo of almost $2k worth of headphones....it's cheaper than shipping them back.

I will have the HE-6, HE-500, and HD700s until Sept 4.  I might consider getting the pads, but at this point I'm not even sure it's worth it.  My dealer refused to send them to me, saying that they ship with only the pleather pads because they are more durable and will last longer through all user demos.  Also he seemed a bit worried about having users change out the pads themselves, risking damage to the headphones.  

However a properly amped HE-6 and HE-400 (I can only assume HE-500 as well, but I can't confirm) should not have "congestion" in the mids.  Both have some of the most transparent mids around.  That said, that includes on the Lyr in my case, again both HE-400 and HE-6, I can't comment on HE-500 beyond FR charts and reports of others. HE-400 is spectacularly detailed on Lyr, and smooth through the mids.  HE-6 lacks its ulitmate detail but still sounds clean and open.  The soundstage closes a little, and detail goes missing versus what I hear on the speaker amp, but is still more detailed than HE-400, just not as wickedly over-detailed as HE-6 on speaker posts is. 

The "congestion" that I'm talking about is a bit hard to describe.  I believe it's more a result of reverberations happening inside of the earcup, due to the pleather pads trapping the sound in and not properly dampening it.  It's like in certain parts of a song where the mids get loud for a moment, it's like some kind of annoying overpowering sound where things become muddy.  Like I said, it's pretty hard to describe.

However, keep in mind the stock tubes on Lyr (I think you mentioned you're using the GE stocks), are mediocre.  They're good tubes, and they're amazing tubes for $10 a piece.  But they were designed for TV's not audio.  They're noisy.  My HE-6 + Lyr testing was done with some Tungsram PCC88s which are a very neutral sounding tube with very clear response.  Warmer than SS but colder than most tubes with a nice bit of tube distortion.  There are tubes that are still more neutral (Telefunkens, Lorenz, etc.) but the Tungsrams are a good tube and with much greater clarity than the GE's. 

I do plan on upgrading tubes, but right now I'm actually using the JJ's because my GE's have been too microphonic, and are picking up electrical noise which translates into a faint, constant, high pitch sound that I don't notice with the JJ's.  The GE's also seem to have more gain, which is a bad thing with the Lyr unless you're using something like the HE-6.

Also, what are you using for your DAC? 

Ultimately, though, buy what you like.  If the HD700 and your current amp and tubes put a smile on your face, go for it.  It's unfortunately a very overpriced headphone considering it's a rehash of the HD5xx/HD6xx driver for double the price, but obviously it's voiced very different and if it works for you without causing you to go into upgraditis vs HE-x, it could be a good value!   If on the other hand you're going to go into upgrad-itis anyway, you may want to give serious thought to what headphone suits your future chain rather than your current one, at this price point.

I've not heard the HD600s or any HD5xx's, but I do know that the HD700s sound significantly different than my HD650s.  I was not aware that they were just rehashed versions of those headphones.  It would be almost impossible to tell that from just listening, so I guess if you can ignore this fact, the price doesn't seem quite that bad.  As far as my future chain, the HE-6s I would say are out, because I never want to own a headphone that requires a speaker amp to sound its best.  The HE-500s to my ears just don't sound that great, which they should with the Lyr because everyone seems to say that the Lyr is a great amp to pair with it.  From what I'm hearing with the HE-500s, they do have good midrange detail, but (with pleather pads) I hear a very distinct rolling off with the treble, and overall the sound is just not that refined to my ears.  The mids do have good detail, a nice lush character to them, and the bass is deep and detailed without bleeding into the midrange, but overall the sound is lacking for me.  I'd rather just keep my HD650s than to get the HE-500s.  But again, I probably still need to hear them with the velour pads before passing final judgement.  I am also going to consider the LCD-2s, which I haven't yet heard with my amp.

The velour pads are indeed "night and day" however it's impossible to know if that's what your current issue is or if it's a combination of amp/tube/DAC inferiority. 

Also keep one thing in mind if you're switching back and forth between HD700 and HE-xx:  HD700 is very treble happy.  Some argue so is HE-6, but on HD700 you have those peaks.  On my HE-6, if I crank up the treble tone control on the Marantz on, say, a Jesse Cook album (I've always found Narada's recording techniques questionable) to max or near max, I get this wonderful live open-air sound from the guitar.  It sounds great, and rather similar to how his live shows are amped...it explains a lot.  If I crank the treble down back to normal (which sounded ok prior) it gets instantly closed in and "veiled" sounding and kind of congested.  Point is: the brain adapts strangely when going from bright to neutral and perceives a veil at the lost of high frequencies.  A/B-ing between bright and neutral headphones will always make the neutral one sound congested and veiled.  It's just the way the brain works. It's better to listen to both of them at separate times and determine which one makes you happier when you hear it.

I completely agree with this and have experienced it myself.  When I switch from the HD700s directly to the HE-500s, it feels like the sound is being politely presented to my ears rather than being a bit forced into the them.  The HD700s can definitely give that "forced" presentation at times, but quickly switching to the HE-500s and losing that sense of being "forced" is a strange sensation.  But as soon as I hear that reverberation of congestion that I've spoke of, it just ruins it for me.  I think this is the fault of the pleather pads again.

Agreed.  They do sound good on Lyr (with good tubes of course), But the soundstage is a bit wider and deeper and the detail comes out more on a better amp.  They're capable of more than the Lyr is.  But they still should sound better than others on Lyr.  You're just pulling the max abilities of the Lyr and it becomes the limiting factor rather than the headphone.  Which isn't a bad thing if you plain on sticking with the audio hobby.

If sticking with Lyr only, HE-6 is a waste of money compared to HE-500.  If using the Lyr until upgradits to Mjolnir or anything else hits....it's not a bad option
biggrin.gif

Maybe...but my experience with that amp with different tubes and velour pads is still much better than what's being described, so I don't think the blame lays squarely on the amp but maybe a combination of things.  Lyr definitely limits the potential of HE-6 by a wide margin, but it doesn't make HE-6 sound congested for me, either.  Just less detailed and open than it's capable of.  And Lyr certainly shouldn't be making HE-400/HE-500 sound congested, those are cans well within the Lyr's strengths, it was more or less designed for them. HE-400 performs excellently, and AFAIK HE-500 is actually easier to amp "well" than HE-400, even though HE-400 is easier to amp out of horrible sources like DAPs (why someone would take a 14oz headphone with an iPod, I don't know...)

I actually wouldn't mind getting the HD700s and then a pair of HE-400s to compliment them.  You think that would work out nicely?

The source is a MacBook Pro (this year's model) using USB, but I have an optical cable on order that I will soon switch to.

To make it easy, I've responded inside the quote and put my responses in bold.

Aug 23, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #6,054 of 21,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsplice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will have the HE-6, HE-500, and HD700s until Sept 4.  I might consider getting the pads, but at this point I'm not even sure it's worth it.  My dealer refused to send them to me, saying that they ship with only the pleather pads because they are more durable and will last longer through all user demos.  Also he seemed a bit worried about having users change out the pads themselves, risking damage to the headphones.  

That's an interesting dealer.  On one hand it's interesting that he offers demos to users, and is a great service.  On the other hand I'm not sure why he would offer pads that are disliked by most owners of that headphone as a means of trying to sell expensive headphones.  I understand the durability concerns easily enough, but the Sennheisers have no available pleather...so it's apples to oranges when it need not be.  HFM felt it beneficial to pre-install the velours on the HE-6 and HE-500 and only offer pleather as an alternate option.  that should say something about how they intend to them to be heard.

One bit of advice on that, Sennheiser is known to be VERY generous to their dealers...I don't think the dealer would mind much if the HFM pads caused you to lean toward Sennheiser one bit.  They no doubt earn a bit more profit. 

The "congestion" that I'm talking about is a bit hard to describe.  I believe it's more a result of reverberations happening inside of the earcup, due to the pleather pads trapping the sound in and not properly dampening it.  It's like in certain parts of a song where the mids get loud for a moment, it's like some kind of annoying overpowering sound where things become muddy.  Like I said, it's pretty hard to describe.

I can't comment on HE-500 beyond guessing, but with HE-6, congestion in the mids is definitely not a feature of the headphone, damping or otherwise.  Perhaps with the pads it is, otherwise the muddiness is coming from your signal chain (and not the Lyr specifically, I can guarantee, though I can't guarantee those particular tubes.)   I can see some issues with standing waves and the like with the pleather...not so much because of the damping even but because they're softer and thus the ear sits closer to the driver closing the chamber short.  Do the pleathers have the spacers in them (little black removable foam-rubber rings just beneath the pad on the inside of the ear area? The original pleathers didn't have spacers, they added them in later.  If you lack the spacers the pads aren't just bad, they're unusable
redface.gif
)  With spacers beneath the inside edge of the pleather is a bit of foam rubber before you get to the acoustic fabric.  Without spacers the pleather touches the acoustic fabric.

I do plan on upgrading tubes, but right now I'm actually using the JJ's because my GE's have been too microphonic, and are picking up electrical noise which translates into a faint, constant, high pitch sound that I don't notice with the JJ's.  The GE's also seem to have more gain, which is a bad thing with the Lyr unless you're using something like the HE-6.

JJ's?  No onder the mids are muddy and congested! There's one and only one good use for those tubes: Throw them out the door at passing traffic, as Mr.Scary in the Lyr Tube Rolling Thread would suggest
wink.gif
  I can understand your pain with the GE's becoming whiny...my GE's did that as well.  It was REALLY annoying.  I got rid of that issue with some well measuring higher end tubes.  But the JJs....those things are awful...they have as much detail as a piece of glass.  Do yourself a favor and before you put your demo away pop the microphonic GE's back in.  Even those are better than the JJs.  $10 tubes are probably not the best source gear for $1300 headphones to show their strengths
confused_face.gif
  I said Lyr works well, but I didn't say anything about 21st century Slovakian  tubes
evil_smiley.gif
wink_face.gif

I've not heard the HD600s or any HD5xx's, but I do know that the HD700s sound significantly different than my HD650s.  I was not aware that they were just rehashed versions of those headphones.  It would be almost impossible to tell that from just listening, so I guess if you can ignore this fact, the price doesn't seem quite that bad.  As far as my future chain, the HE-6s I would say are out, because I never want to own a headphone that requires a speaker amp to sound its best.  The HE-500s to my ears just don't sound that great, which they should with the Lyr because everyone seems to say that the Lyr is a great amp to pair with it.  From what I'm hearing with the HE-500s, they do have good midrange detail, but (with pleather pads) I hear a very distinct rolling off with the treble, and overall the sound is just not that refined to my ears.  The mids do have good detail, a nice lush character to them, and the bass is deep and detailed without bleeding into the midrange, but overall the sound is lacking for me.  I'd rather just keep my HD650s than to get the HE-500s.  But again, I probably still need to hear them with the velour pads before passing final judgement.  I am also going to consider the LCD-2s, which I haven't yet heard with my amp.

The HD700  certainly is voiced wildly differently from HD600 & HD650 by design.  The driver may or many not have a different magnet/material/structure.  The diaphragm is more or less the same thing, though supposedly some revolutionary laser etching system let them make it better than ever.  So basically, they took the 20 year old driver, stuck better magnets in it, and refined the diaphragm cutting and doubled the price.
biggrin.gif
  Oh and it's prettier now too.  I don't have a gripe with HD700 overall.  For $500-600 as an alternative signature to the flat HD600 and warm HD650 it would have made a great u/v shaped Senn to compete with Beyer and Grado.  For $1000 that's just robbery for what it is. But if it's the headphone you like, there's nothing wrong with liking it.  If you can pretend you paid $600 for it and rationalize the rest by eating ramen noodles for a few months....
wink_face.gif

Based on my HE-400 experience it seems impossible to believe HE-500 isn't pairing well with Lyr.  It may not be pairing well with pleather pads and JJ's but I'm sure Lyr itself is fine.  The pleather does roll off the treble, and HE-500 while brighter than HD650 should be rolling the treble more than HE-6 and HD700, certainly. 

On the other hand, there's little argument for getting rid of HD650, even with HE-6 and a dedicated speaker amp for it, I don't intend to toss my HD650's w/ Lyr either.  They're a unique and wonderfully listenable headphone that just scales so nicely and can't be duplicated. 

LCD-2 supposedly has amazing synergy with Lyr.  AFAIK, that's one of Jason Stoddard's primary cans for the design of it, as was HE-5.

I actually wouldn't mind getting the HD700s and then a pair of HE-400s to compliment them.  You think that would work out nicely?

While on principal and based on the FR graph, I'll leave my opinion of HD700 out of it, I can imagine that would be a good pairing.  HD650 + HE-400 happens to be an excellent pairing with Lyr as well.  It's not exactly a statement rig, but it's very musical.  It sounds like HD700 seems to float your boat, so I can see that duo working out very nicely.  HE-400 ships with one pair of velours only, so be sure to add in the $10 velours with your order if you go that route
biggrin.gif

Aug 23, 2012 at 4:03 PM Post #6,055 of 21,868
You have a pair of HE-6 too?  Sheesh, it's like we have all the same headphones.

No joke. I wonder how many HE-6s have been sold? I'd venture to guess that just about all the buyers are members of Head-Fi, and most are regulars.

Aug 23, 2012 at 4:26 PM Post #6,057 of 21,868
Quote:
No joke. I wonder how many HE-6s have been sold? I'd venture to guess that just about all the buyers are members of Head-Fi, and most are regulars.

I was referring to the fact that both Justin and I own SR-007mk1, SR-009, Qualia 010 and HE-6.

Quote:
Just joined the club.

Impulse buy?  Congrats!  Looking forward to hearing some impressions.

Aug 23, 2012 at 4:54 PM Post #6,058 of 21,868
Quote:

Good question, I'm not sure where they keep the serial numbers nor who has the newest ones in stock.  Mine was from Sept based on the interior warehousing label.  So even if I found mine that would be missing a year of S/Ns.

It's one of those headphones that doesn't sell itself very well via marketing like Senns, so it probably is one of the more niche units only for the most obsessive audio geeks that hear about it places like this
biggrin.gif
  Though it's available at Amazon and Crutchfield now, so that's got to give it some more widespread appeal outside the audiophile niche.  Though I doubt Crutchfield's moving many HE-6's.

Quote:
Just joined the club.

Congrats!  It's a fun club so far!
wink_face.gif

Aug 23, 2012 at 5:08 PM Post #6,059 of 21,868
Quote:

I was referring to the fact that both Justin and I own SR-007mk1, SR-009, Qualia 010 and HE-6.

Impulse buy?  Congrats!  Looking forward to hearing some impressions.

Nah, I got a decent price on a used one.  Figured I would give it a shot since I have a near-perfect amp for them.  But more importantly, congratulations on the Qualia.  Never noticed that before in your sig so I'm guessing they're a recent purchase.

Quote:
Congrats!  It's a fun club so far!
wink_face.gif

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back