= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
Jun 19, 2014 at 9:39 AM Post #3,586 of 21,171
Probably just means feedback, dunno. Perhaps english isn't the first language of whomever answered you.

Jun 19, 2014 at 9:42 AM Post #3,587 of 21,171
  Yes, that is the correct address.  Is it alright with Hifiman if I send both the pre-order 560 and the production 560 off to another person to get measurements of them when I get them?  This would delay my return by a week or so, but I think it would be beneficial to the head-fi community.

Yes, I do understand that many customers would like to compare the two versions. OK, please contact me once you are ready to send it back. And would you please let me know if you have any suggestions for the final version? Thanks.

I will send you the tracking number after shipment.

I'm not sure exactly what the bolded part is supposed to mean.

LMAO.  So, this is beta time, round two??  Hopefully something was lost in translation.

Jun 19, 2014 at 9:45 AM Post #3,588 of 21,171
Think about it. The more beta testing, the more we get for our money!
Anyone with me, let's have another round??
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 19, 2014 at 9:48 AM Post #3,589 of 21,171
evil_smiley.gif

You're like me, right, not buying these anytime soon?  If so, that
evil_smiley.gif
 is appropriate.  I reckon you're scraping together the krones for the highly anticipated e-stats 
wink.gif

So yeah, beta test! beta test!

Jun 19, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #3,591 of 21,171
Most probably there will be another revised version.. 
  Yes, that is the correct address.  Is it alright with Hifiman if I send both the pre-order 560 and the production 560 off to another person to get measurements of them when I get them?  This would delay my return by a week or so, but I think it would be beneficial to the head-fi community.

Yes, I do understand that many customers would like to compare the two versions. OK, please contact me once you are ready to send it back. And would you please let me know if you have any suggestions for the final version? Thanks.

I will send you the tracking number after shipment.

I'm not sure exactly what the bolded part is supposed to mean.

Most probably there will be another revised version.... They should gather enough feedbacks / suggestions before releasing the "final" version and not the way around..

Jun 19, 2014 at 10:19 AM Post #3,593 of 21,171
  Most probably there will be another revised version.. 
Most probably there will be another revised version.... They should gather enough feedbacks / suggestions before releasing the "final" version and not the way around..

Custom titanium grills and anime decals of course, just for TMRaven.

Jun 19, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #3,594 of 21,171
I am wondering how much this unit surpasses the original because then it may match/beat the code-X I only read about...

The more they squeeze out of this, the better because I don't want to spend more on the he6 replacement amp/stat combo..
Want the planar sound...

Jun 19, 2014 at 10:40 AM Post #3,595 of 21,171
+1 for a communication mishap. I believe it is in their best interest to not delay the HE-560 any longer...
Speaking of which, if the shipment to dealers should be delayed [by a significant time in comparison to direct shipments from head-direct], I am canceling that pre-order and will order straight from head-direct... I imagine said dealer wouldn't be too happy about that but if that's the way HFM wants to do it, then be it.

Jun 19, 2014 at 12:39 PM Post #3,597 of 21,171
  Actually your dealer could have refunded you the money. They are not Hifiman, they're not using the pre-order money for the product's development...

Not sure what you mean? I am sure I can ask for a refund if there should be a delay with shipping to them 
smily_headphones1.gif

But I am waiting for clarification first... HFM said earlier that the headphones will be shipped out on the first come first served basis and this should include dealer orders... so 
popcorn.gif
for now.

Jun 19, 2014 at 12:44 PM Post #3,598 of 21,171

evil_smiley.gif

You're like me, right, not buying these anytime soon?  If so, that
evil_smiley.gif
 is appropriate.  I reckon you're scraping together the krones for the highly anticipated e-stats 
wink.gif

So yeah, beta test! beta test!

Well, I must confess I bought an used hd800, anax modded with custom cable. Please don't shoot me.

Jun 19, 2014 at 12:53 PM Post #3,599 of 21,171
  Actually your dealer could have refunded you the money. They are not Hifiman, they're not using the pre-order money for the product's development...

Lol I doubt Hifiman is so poor they have to run research & development off preorder money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back